So close

Lyra's pov
I have my camera set installed into my helmet for training. As we discuss our game plan. Palomo then ask what if I look at Jensen butt. I mean how is that even relevant to the camera or the mission? Anyways it's time to get down to it. I run to my position on a nearby cliff and wait for further instructions. Then I spot Felix leaning against a crate. "Target in sight, take fire?" I radio over. Once I got the clear I take out my first class assault knife. Felix is only 50 feet away. Without hesitation I throw knife, aiming for his shoulder. Before I know it, Felix moves his hand quickly enough to catch the blade before contact. He turns to face my direction and flings the knife back, but only to hit the crate behind me. I reach back to grab My knife and storm off. Now I'm going to do it my way.
I sneak around a rock to find Felix walking. I follow quietly behind him. He comes to a stop and turns around. I clutch my knife and charge towards him. I'm ready to stab this motherfucker. Instead of stabbing him, he catches by the arm and swings me around. Now my hand is behind my back and being shove up towards my neck. "What do we have here?" Felix says. I struggle to free from his grip, but no luck. Felix then pushes me to the ground not harshly, but enough for him to leave me lying there. "Maybe next time sweetheart" Felix yells while walking away. God dammit I was so close to kicking his ass. The taste of defeat is disgusting, and then a new taste appears and it's revenge.
-------------------------
As time passes I begin to scheme. I will kick the living shit out of Felix's ass,
If that made any sense. I walk into a room with a huge screen. Apparently we are going to watch our progress from today's training. Tucker plays the first recording, and damn they failed. One after another each person recording was a failure. The last one starts to play and it ends up being mine. I watch it carefully to learn from the mistakes I made during combat. I have to admit, I was the only person who was close enough to beat Felix. If I did it would probably ruin his ego. His cute little ego, WAIT did I say cute. I'm just being weird or I was on drugs randomly without knowing. Who am I kidding I mean yeah Felix is Felix, but I can't be in love. I won't say I'm in love, Felix is just a crush.  "Soldier! Soldier!" Tucker yells. I jump then look start at him.
"Yes sir" I answer back.
"Let's go we are giving this another try, do you hear me?" Tucker commands. I nod and run back to my position. As soon as I make it to there, I notice a rose with a letter tied to it. I grab it and begin to read the note. It's says roses are red violets are blue I have never seen a person fight like you- Felix. Awwww that's nice he said I fight like no other. I indulge in the moment until I feel eyes blare on the back of my head. I turn around and prepare to defend myself. Felix stand there with his head at a tilt. I ease myself and shake out of defense mode."You think I'm a good fighter eh" I ask.
He chuckles slightly and replies "possibly or maybe I'm just trying to get you attention" he remarks. He slides off his helmet and I see a scar over his left eye. And he has black hair with brown dreamy eyes. Felix grins like a mad scientist. "See something you like?" He asked cockily. I hear my radio buzz in my helmet then a very piss off person yelling. Shit.
"What the fuck are you doing?!?! STOP flirting and KICK! HIS! ASS!!!" Tucker demands.  Sorry Felix. I run towards him which catches him off guard. He stumbles a bit so I kick him to keep him off balance. Felix falls on his back and looks up with confusion. "Why Juliet you're beating me" Felix chants out.
I shake my head and reply "Poor Romeo you shall not pass and I WIN". With me yelling out I win wipes away the confusion and is replaced with a small smirk. I reach out my hand to give him some help. He takes it and I pull him to his feet. I stand there shyly wondering what to say. It seems to be nothing would be said and would be left in silence while we wander off in the vast space of our minds. I turn to walk away knowing he would probably want to talk. I spin the rose between my pointer finger and thumb while the other lays by my side. I hear his footsteps creep up behind and then Felix touches my hand(the one without the rose) gently. He takes my hand into his which seems odd for a person whose personality wasn't gently. He looks into my helmet probably wondering what I look like. With Felix other hand reaches for my helmet and I was almost  too deep in the moment to notice. But I catch his hand before he tries pulling it off. Speechless he must be not knowing what's under the helmet. Things should be left unknown or in this case unseen. I let go of Felix and start to run as fast I could to my room.