Thoughts

I really do hope you guys like the chapter Feelings and Some New. I'm hoping it isn't moving to fast. I'm very happy that a reader got my reference from MLGhwnt!! Very excited about it.

It's been a couple days and I haven't had any more harassment from Felix. But that might change since I'm going to train today. Bleh my life. My feelings are scatter and I think I'm in a relationship with Locus. To be honest I really don't know. That technically sums up my situation. In fact the past days weren't so bad Locus is everything I want, but is what I honestly need. Anyways... Locus definitely has a soft side. Which is weird because he's consider the "perfect soldier", but he's just really professional mercenary. It slightly bothers what he does for a living, but I think that's what I'm becoming. I'm getting paid and on top of that I'm getting extra since I switch sides. So lately they have been prying to get some information to win the war. I simply shrug my shoulders and walk away. I'm not really worry about that, it's more of a picking and choosing a person.
I arrive at the training room ready to practice knives. My favorite! I make way over to the station. As I do, I grab my good knife and some other knives. I start to throw. A certain someone comes up behind me and grabs my waist. In a manly but stern tone, I begin to say "a soldier can not be distracted in the time of war."  Locus and I burst out laughing. I start to throw again, but he grabs my waist again. I keep throwing until he throws me over his shoulder.  "Hey!" I shout then giggle.
"You need a break" He replies. I squirm around and then my ass got a good smack. I yelp with my eyes widening.
"What's the big idea?" I ask.
Locus sets me down on the floor in his room. His helmet already off and then he rips off mine. His lips smash into mine. Then he backs me to the bed and pushes me down. Locus hovers over me and leans down to kiss me. After a minute or so he starts to trails his kisses to my neck. I wasn't ready for whatever he had plan on doing. "Locus slow down" I whisper breathlessly. He detaches his lips and looks up at me. "Not ready?" He questions. I nod yes. I mean we can be in war any second and we are just having sex. Not my forte at the moment. I wasn't in love with Locus. Was i? He sits up dragging me along to. I probably look flush or something. I fix my hair and slide my helmet back on. I start to walk to the door leaving him there. "Where are you going" he ask.
I smirk then reply "break time over". I open the door and walk away.
------------------------
I really do like Locus. He's a good person in a way. Not necessarily what he does for a living, but personality wise; yes. He's a gentleman unlike Felix. God I hate him so fucking much. I just wanna snap his neck or crack a bat against his skull. I could take a dull knife like a butter knife and stab him. It would be rugged stab wounds and be more painful. Holy shit...... I'm plotting someone's death. It wouldn't matter in way to me or others, but the big boss would probably flip his shit. He did make the original deal to execute all life Chorus, so I guess it's a big deal. I mean I'm a big deal too, and I probably a better mercenary or soldier than Felix because I'm not all about talk. I don't need to talk to Insult someone. All it takes is one good kick in the ass by a chick and then the guy all embarrass. Anyways I'm just wandering to Locus current location. Apparently he needed to tell me something important. I'm hoping it's news about Felix's death.
As I arrive, I notice Locus talking to three soldiers. He finishes up and looks right at me. He walks over casually. "I've been meaning to tell you  that I'm going to be very busy the next few days" locus says. I bite my lip.
"Oh" I mutter. What in the hell was that suppose to mean.
"Thank you for understanding" he thanks. Then he walks away to attend some other important business. Whatever. I can find some we time within those days. Is he going to toss me aside? Probably. What can I do? I walk away to my peaceful place. I begin to ask myself what is going to happening. I had nightmares before when I was with Felix. Now the more  important question is when Locus gets to busy, will nightmares return? Sometimes I wonder why I even have a tattoo of a dreamcatcher, when it doesn't do any good. We all stop checking under the bed for monsters when we realize it's inside of ourselves. Some people just take on that role more than others.
I'm in some type of writers block, but I think I'm pulling through. This is probably a shitty ass chapter.