Files

Lyra's Pov 

It's been two months of training and I'm on Simmon's team. He's a nervous wreck, and don't get me wrong he's a kiss ass. Also, he stutters when he talks to me or any girl.

 I flash back into reality and look around the training room. Tucker is giving some speech about this recording thing in our helmet. 

"To be the best we need to beat the best. Felix is our rival" Tucker announces. 

I turn away to face Felix who leaning against a bin. Felix stands up straight and does a cowboy strut towards Tucker.

 "Let the games begin" he spits out. He then walks away, and I turn around to completely face Tucker. Felix is going to kick our asses. It's clear that we suck or most of us do. I look down at my feet then back up again to watch Tucker babble about the plan. About 25 minutes go by and my mind has drifted in some sort of rabbit hole. Tucker finishes his speech and tells us to move onto lunch then back to plan A.

 I turn to walk towards the dining hall. I look around to see everyone with their helmets off as I walk by myself. I couldn't possibly take of mine, I mean I wasn't pretty and I had one green eye and one blue. It is so unnatural and I hate it so much. 

I stand in line for soup, peacefully until some fucktard ruined it. 

"Hey doll," the fucktard says. I face him to see who it may and it ends up being Felix. I decide to ignore him because I don't deal with stupid up close. I feel his glare burning on the side of my head, but I just roll my eyes. 

"Hello, earth to Martian," Felix says once more. I still didn't respond and just took the bowl of soup. I try to walk away but something catches my arm. I grab the hand and twist it and flip the person over onto their back. The bowl of soup splats on the ground as the bowl itself shatters. I look down to see my victim and it ends up being Felix again, hooray!! He starts to groan as I dash out of the dining hall and straight towards my room. I hear footstep behind me and they probably belong to Kimball. 

"Lyra stop, this needs to stop" Kimball shouts. I suddenly stop and turn to face her. 

"Everyone just needs to leave me fucking alone!" I spit back at her. She shakes her head and I know the next thing she going to do is give me a motivational speech on how to be friendly, but I leave for my room before she gets the chance to utter the introduction.

 I open my door and plop onto my bed. I hear the door slid shut then I sigh in relief. I'm officially alone now, thank god.

 ----------------------------------- 

Felix's Pov 

What the fuck just happened. Did I seriously just get beat by a girl. Who is she, I mean she has serious problems for snapping at people like that. Since I got my finger wrap around Kims (Kimball) I'll just take a peek at this chick's profile. I sneak over to the security room and to my luck nobody is on guard. I quickly sit in the chair and search for a soldier in the count at the Rebel's Base. A new screen pops up, so I click on the female soldier database. I scroll through it, not just because I want to check girls out, it's that I don't know her name and I need my revenge for the ass kicking I got. All I can remember is her armor color, it's white with light blue patterns on it.

 I keep scrolling until I see a familiar armor color. I click on it and what I would expect to find was a general description of her, but instead of just finding that I also found reports. There is five of them and soon to be six because of the accident today. She has beaten up five other soldiers for the most ridiculous things. God, she's a mess. However, that's not what I came for so I look back up at the description to find a name; Lyra Quinn.

 --------the next day-------

 Lyra's Pov 

Today, I'm going to have what presumably a consoling meeting with Kimball. I bust into her office. 

"Why am I here?" I ask. 

"You got homework" Kimball replies. 

"You're joking, right? I mean Kimball I can figure my own problems out" I exclaim. 

"You need to get to know one person by the end of tomorrow," She says at last. I know there is no point of arguing about it, and since I'm busy today and tomorrow I better go shopping for a person to be nice too.

 The word "nice" doesn't even feel right and by definition, I am not nice. These next few days would be rough and who would I even choose? I don't want someone I'm going to get annoyed with nor someone I can't stand, which is everyone. I need someone compatible with me or just the ability to deal with me would be good enough too. 

I walk out of her office and decide to take a walk around the place. There is nobody out there who wants to talk to me. Especially Felix, I just kick his ass the other day. No matter I'll try anyway because he did want to befriend yesterday before the accident. 

It's about two o'clock, I should get going to towards the training room, but a glimpse of something behind me catches my attention. I turn around to see what or who it was, and I'll be damn it's Felix. 

"Ummm, I..i... I'm sorry for umm" I stutter out, "I'm sorry for what happen yesterday". This apology is shitty and god do I sound like an ass. 

"Haha yeah..... Strong for a girl" Felix chuckles out. 

"A girl?" I question. He is going to get his ass kicked again if he doesn't keep his trap shut. 

"So big bad wolf has been tamed. Why?" Felix interrogates. 

"It's none of your business, and are you going escort me to the training room?" I snap back without snapping his finger off. Felix runs to my side and sticks his arm out bent. I stare at him then down at his arm then back up him again. I then hesitantly take his arm. He laughs as we walk with our arms chain together. This would be the end of me. 

I hope you liked this chapter and I just re-edit it so let me know how it is.