Busy

Life is a pain in the ass. This chapter has to be better then last time and I promise it's going to be the grandest lemon. Before I forget if you read Loki fanfic, I'm writing one.

The past couple days Locus ignore me. We've exchange hi's and byes including a kiss once or twice, but nothing real. Ugh. I open the door and shut it. I plop on the bed and slide off my helmet. I look over and see Locus reading a packet. I sigh and roll to my side to face him. "Locus come lay with me" I whine. He doesn't look up. "Locus, babe, I need you to come lay with me" I whine more. Nothing just nothing. He just keeps on reading. My body hurts from training today and I just want to cuddle. I hear the flipping of the page and watch him shift a bit. "Today, Felix tried to use me as a target practice" I say casually. Finally Locus looks up and gives me a serious look. I pout and motion him to lay with me. He shakes his head no and goes back to reading. I get up and take off my armor and change into a big shirt of his. Then I walk over to him and pry the papers out of his hands. I sit on his lap and rest my head on him. I feel his arms snake around me. "Lyra I have very important business to attend to" he states. I nod. He rubs my back and start feeling drowsy. I rub my eyes and yawn. I slowly fall asleep.
------------------------
I woke and rub my eyes. It took all my energy to sit  up. I look around and see Locus wasn't there. I sigh and fold my arms. Why does he need to be busy? I get out of bed and head to the showers. After I was done I got into my skin suit and put on my armor. I walk out the room and head off to the training room.
As I walk I hear someone sneaking up behind. "Hello dear" Felix greets. I don't reply and just continue walking. "Don't want to chat? Then listen" He tries again.
"Go away" I demand.
"So you do talk?" He ask.
"Shut the fuck" I spit out.
"Lyra you need to shut the fuck up and listen" he spits back.
"No I don't. I do what I want" I state. He grabs me by the arm and stops me from walking away. Then he makes me face him and pulls me close. At this point we're in a hallway with window that stretch until the end of the hall. "Lyra" he says softly "please listen". I nod and not even trying to have more space in between. "I'm sorry for exposing you" he apologizes. I feel a tear slide down my check.
"Felix I...i" I stutter.
"Shhhh it's okay" he says. Felix then pulled me into a hug while I stand there in shock. How? What? I can't just let him in, but you do still care for  him.
I start to think about Locus and how it might go down, if I chose Felix. I can't just leave Locus because I think he had fallen for me. I think I love him, but I'm not in love with him, if that makes any sense. I guess I was so caught up with being hurt by Felix, I just covered it up by making myself act in love with Locus. He lets me go and says "I have to go, but I'll see you later". I didn't go to training, I didn't have the energy for it anymore. I went straight back to the only room I'll ever have.
I sit on the bed with my helmet off, and just stare at my feet. I couldn't possibly just leave and be with Felix. I need to explain my actions to Locus. I wish I didn't have to break his heart. After all those horrible things Felix did, I still love him. But why? Did I ever deserve Locus? I wish I would have thought about what I was doing before all of this. I hear the door open and feel a direct stare instantly. "Please do explain why Felix was hugging you" Locus demands.
"Locus I need to tell you that I can't" I start to say, but I got interrupted. I look up at Locus and stand up to face him.
"Lyra why was he hugging you?" He asks again. He walks over to me and puts a grip on my upper arms. I don't know how to respond. "Look at what he did to you" he starts to shout and shakes me violently.
"Locus, he just was apologizing" I state, "he made me realize that I was so caught up being hurt by him that I used you to cover up the pain. Locus I'm not in love with you, but I do care about you."
"What does he have that I don't?" he questions and shakes me harder, "I can protect you and take care of you." Tears flow down my checks.
"Locus you're hurting me" I say, but he ignores me and keeps asking questions like; am I good enough?, can I do something to make you stay?, and etc. I pry myself out of his grip and push out of the way to the door. I stood by there with my helmet in hand. I finally say " Locus nothing is wrong with you, I just don't share the same feelings, and I'm sorry for that a lot. You'll find someone very special, but I'm not her." I leave the room in silence. He didn't dare to chase after me.

I hope this is a lemon. Sorry if this took longer than expected. I've been putting time limits on these chapter and it's not been working well. I might update this chapter again to get all the errors.