Feelings

The last update was a chapter if you were confused. What a beautiful wedding what a beautiful wedding says bride maid to a waiter yes but what a shame what a shame the brooms bride is a whore. I chime in with haven't you people ever herd of closing the god damn door no! Okay readers I'll let you read.

Yum! I think I make a better con artist than Felix. I finish eating my sixth pancake. Before any body can judge me eating my seventh pancake, I want to say I love pancakes. I see Locus by the stove making more pancakes. I grin as I pour myself another glass of milk. "Thank you for making me pancakes so I can shovel them into my face..... Hole" I say awkwardly.
"Soldiers need to eat" he starts but never able to finish (the world wouldn't allow it, it wasn't his time). Pause for a second if any body seen MLGhwnt you'll know why I put the parentheses.
"Don't give me the soldier bullshit" I complain. I sigh and continue eating depressingly. He removes himself from the stove and leans across the table to be face to face with me. I look down at my plate, but his finger pulls my face up. His eyes search mine, but didn't find what he's looking for. Also I didn't want to hear it. Locus always says shit like that and it's no use to play it on me. There is no perfect soldier. We haven't completely fix the human genetics to be perfect including my genes. His eyes start to drift away down to my lips. Then looks back up, but then only to look at them again. He leans in only to leave a tiny space in between us. Then the Kitchen door slams open and we break away. "Something smells good" someone shouts. I roll my eyes by knowing who it is. Ugh. "Chef Locus, what is on the menu?" Felix asks. All Locus did was shake his head. "Only table for one? Ah I see she gets special reservations because of the accident. You know if you only watch your back maybe you wouldn't....." Felix goes on but didn't finish since I slam my hands on the counter. He stares at me blankly while Locus has a smirk on his face. "I don't need to hear you bitching about how I kick your ass twice with a small fall" I state.
"Twice?" Locus interrogates.
"Excuse me! Look here missy I don't need you! Or you!" Felix shouts while pointing at Me and Locus. I don't show emotion doesn't matter how hurt I am, I just don't.
"You know what I stop giving a damn about you and where is my damn helmet?" I scream. Everything after that was only dead silence. Then Felix mutters something that I don't quite catch. "Speak up!" I growl at him. Felix tells me where it is and off I went.
-------------------------------
I walk in the hall under the protection of my helmet. Ever since I got it back I download more music. Mostly Panic! at the Disco from ages ago, but who the fuck cares. I crank up the tunes as I continue my journey in the hallway. I notice people whispering to each other as my presence is near. I know what it's about.... My life is fully in the trash. I start towards the direction of Locus's room. I'm hoping he's there. I seriously need someone to talk to and he's the only friend I have now.
I finally reach his room. As I open the door I see the bed made and with armor neatly place on the bed, so I slide off my helmet and hold it by my side. Then the shower suddenly turns off. Before I can say anything Locus walks out with a towel loosely around his waist. I clear my throat to say something, but instead it makes him jump. With that happening his towel falls off. "Oh shit" I say closing my eyes with my hand. I hear quick movement. After a few minutes, he finally says "Sorry, you can look now." I slowly but surely open my eyes and nod. He's only in sweat pants. He moves to sit on the bed and I follow. I set my helmet on the opposite side of him. I look down at my feet as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. "Locus I'm sorry for....um..... Dragging... You in this" I stutter.
"Don't be. Felix doesn't deserve a person like you" he says.
"What type of person am I? I seem more like a genetic mutation monster to everyone else" I question. Now only looking at him.
"Lyra, you are the most talented, well trained, beautifulest girl I have ever met, and very different" He goes on and on about. He turns to looks at me and then cups my face with both hands. I see his eyes again drift down to my lips. Locus leans in and we........kiss. I pull away. All these mixed feelings consume me, but all I do is kiss him again and again and again.
After our hundredth kiss, he shakes his head. "I shouldn't have done that. You just got into a fight with your...." He starts, but I interrupt.
"No don't, trust me we are over" I reassure him. Locus nods. I stand up and remove my armor. I walk over to his dresser and pull out a shirt. I get change into the shirt. I remove all the armor on the bed. I crawl into his bed as I pull him along. I adjust the covers for him and I. After that I curl up into his bare chest and slowly fall asleep.
What did you guys think? Bad? Awful? Good? Awfully amazing? Idk you tell me! I'm trying to be more consistent with my updates, but the struggle is real my friends. I have my traveling softball team starting again, practice every Monday, and EXAMS. Stressful I know but I'm trying my hardest.