Ending Note :{D

Sydney's Note:

I would like to thank everyone for who has inspired me (listed in the ending note of Letters to Juliet) and to Cari for helping me with the ideas, plot twists, ETC.

This has been really up and down, with lots of writers block, but you guys still impress me constantly :) 5 votes may not seem like a lot to you, but I think it's crazy that you guys can do that for Cari and Me. I love you guys so much for that!

Special thanks to One Direction because without them there wouldn't really be a topic that was fun for us to write about. The guys are adorable.

Another thanks to Ed Sheeran for being incredible. Also to Little Mix for being beautiful and incredibly talented. And 5Sos for being perf. Luke Hemmings is one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever laid eyes on (tied with Niall from 1D). I guess I just have a thing for guitar players. They are beautiful.

Thanks to all the readers, commenters (Cali, Cari, and Madison), and voters because we notice everyone!

I will take a little more time to explain my love for Luke Hemmings, Niall Horan, 5Sos, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, and Little Mix in words.

ASDFGHJKL

I guess that's all for now!

Syd xx

Cari's Note:

Basically to sum it up: what she said.

Let me just say Ashton Irwin is sexy and no one can deny it, he is. He is officially added to my list of husbands. This is my order from when I started liking them.

1. Liam Payne

2. Spencer Reid

3. Kian Lawley

4. Ashton Irwin

So I'm Mrs. Payreileywin. I think.

Anyway, just a thank you to everyone who liked our story even when we were all jacked up on Mt. Dew. Ah, the good ole' days.

Deuce out Ponkwoms!

Cari