Chapter 34 *Jack*

A/N: WARNING: if you are easily offended by perverted jokes, please skip this chapter. (:

Chapter 34

*Jack’s POV*

“70 BOTTLES OF POP ON THE WALL, 70 BOTTLES OF POP. TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND, 69 BOTTLES OF POP ON THE WALL!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, Alfie and I both giggling at the 69.

This was my way of passing time as we drove. And drove. And drove. And drove some more.

Everybody joined in for this verse, as we all yelled, “69 BOTTLES OF POP ON THE WALL, 69 BOTTLES OF POP. TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND, 68 BOTTLES OF POP ON THE WALL!” It was no longer funny so we all stopped and sighed in sync.

“I guess I’m going to resort to the old fashioned stuff….iTunes. Where’s the iHome?” I began scurrying around looking for the device. I took the case off of my iPhone and plugged it in. I put music on shuffle and, what do you know, “Love Drunk” by Little Mix came on. It was all cool at first until the second verse came.

Feelin’ so hot

I’m takin’ your clothes off.

Glasses steamed up,

I’m dreaming that no one can see us.

Lyin’ underneath the stars,

Jupiter hits on Mars,

And it hits me so hard.

I couldn’t contain my laughter and longer.

“Zayn, did your Jupiter hit on Perrie’s Mars?!” I couldn’t breathe and by now I was lying on the floor, clutching my stomach and gasping for air.

Zayn’s cheeks turned a lovely shade of pink, causing me to laugh harder. Alison soon joined, the last to join being Niall who—after 5 minutes of rolling—finally got it. Zayn crossed his arms and stormed off to his bunk.

I sat up, still catching my breath. “I wonder whose clothes Leigh Anne was taking off.” I wondered aloud. That caused more giggles.

Walking to the fridge, I realized I was getting really car sick. I guess Alfie saw me get me “sick look” as she calls it and went for some Dramamine.

That stuff sucks. It makes you drowsy until you sleep and it tastes bad. But hey, whatever works best.

I took the pill and as I started feeling sleepy, Niall offered me his shoulder to sleep on. I gladly accepted and rested my head where he gestured to. His head was on mine and we were snuggled up together.

A N  H O U R  L A T E R

I was unhappily forced awake by what sounded like “What Makes You Beautiful” being blasted from the iHome. I opened my eyes and my cloudy vision revealed that they were using my iPhone to play it. Niall looked at me and smiled.

“They did this just to wake you up,” he said. He brushed some strands of curly hair away from my face. “I didn’t expect anything different,” I admitted, adding a shrug. “And to relive the past.” He grinned wider. “Ah, the good ol’ days,”

My stomach rumbled and I instinctively got up for some food. “We’re going out for dinner when we stop in an hour so don’t eat too much,” Niall cautioned. I picked up a pear and took a bite. “Who do you mean by ‘we’?” I used air quotes for “we”, it being very difficult though. After all, I was holding a pear.

“Who do you think?” his words challenged me to think, something that isn’t normal for me. I scrunched up my eyebrows, making him chuckle. “You’re very cute when you do that. And just me and you, no one else.” Niall made his way to me, passing his arm over my shoulder.

But the hour couldn’t have come any later. I was practically starving by the time we made it there. “You will live,” Niall reassured. I just rolled my eyes as he led me into a fancy restaurant.

We feasted on some delicious food that I can’t seem to remember the name of. As I was finishing dessert, the song “Best Song Ever” by none other than One Direction came on. Niall and I danced from our seats as we sang the familiar words. I was very surprised they played it, as it came out August of last year.

Niall offered his hand to me. He pulled me up and into the aisle where we danced a slow dance that wasn’t really right for the song. It was pretty atrocious too, but who thinks we care?

Not me.

After that, the announcer came on. “And that, ladies and gentlemen, was greatness from last year. The boy-band One Direction has a long-standing record on this song at #1. So does their opening act, The Big Beautiful. So here’s a track called “Be” from them to you,” she began playing our song and I couldn’t help but smile.

I did an awkward dance and began chanting “I’m on the radio!” over and over again. “This is so exciting! It was a #1 and they’re still playing it even though it came out in January!” I high-fived Niall as the waiter came back to give us the bill.

“As celebration, I will pay.” I took out my billfold, counting out the total. But when I looked up, the bill was gone and a tip was sitting on the table. “Butthead,” I commented from across the table.

“Princess,” he came back sweetly. “Ugh, why do you do this to me? You’re such a gentlemen,” I huffed, taking his outstretched hand in mine and exiting the restaurant.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here, sorry for no update. Sydney had last minute plan changes...

That's right, blame her.

Fact Time :{D

Both: We love One Direction's new song "Best Song Ever"! It's in the side if you haven't heard it yet :)

Best Song Ever,

Cari :{D and Sydney♪♫