Chapter 8 *Alfie*

Chapter 8

*Alfie’s POV*

I woke up in bed with Jack and I couldn’t remember anything from the night before. She was gone, and I didn’t know what that meant, so I decided to go get something to eat in the kitchen.

When I walked in to the kitchen, there was a note from Jack. I don’t know why she even leaves them for me, I hate reading. I read it anyway. It said:

Alfie,

Niall picked me up to go see a movie. I don’t know when we will be home, but Liam is coming over at noon to see you so you better be ready. And be ready to impress him!

Love,

Jack

Be ready to impress him? What does that mean? Well I better listen to her. Jacklyn knows best!

I grabbed a cereal bar and ran up to take a shower. It was 11 so I had a little time. I took a shower and put on a tie-dye softball tournament shirt, jeans, and my orange and blue high-tops and called it impressive enough.

By the time I got done it was 11:45 and I started eating Nutella to pass time. It worked because he was there right at noon.

“Hey babe!” Liam said as he walked through the door. As he walked past me and towards the couch I could smell his wonderful cologne. It was hot.

As I was fangirling over his wonderful scent, I didn’t realize my stomach grumbling. I guess Liam heard me. “Are you hungry? Why don’t we go out for lunch?”

I nodded then giggled, as I mentally face-palmed myself for acting so girly. I always felt so girly around him. WHY????

We went to a café nearby and ordered lunch. We talked for a while, and my stupid giggle came back. Jeez, Liam probably thought I was not right in the head. I’m not saying I am, but I don’t want him to think that.

After lunch, we went back to the house and were trying to decide what to do until Niall and Jack came back. Niall and Jack: that just sounds weird.

We finally decided on truth or dare. We took twitter dares and started our game. This was gonna be good!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo! Sydney and Cari here, brought to you live from Syd's house! Sorry the post is late. We got lazy.....

CARI IS HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact Time :)

For this edition of Fact Time, we will be sharing our fact:

We both dream of moving to London to study marine biology in Uni and share a flat!

Peace out Directioners!,

Cari :{D and Sydney ♪♫