Reach

Natsu's POV

"Now, shall we begin?" (Y/n) said, looking at Hisa. She had just took off the hood of the coat, to show her black hair now white as snow with horns on the side of her head.

"Snow.. Please tell me that it's you. Tell me I'm not dream—" I was cut off with a pair of lips against mine. My eyes widen to see (Y/n) closer to me than ever, while her clone that held our baby was on my left. She pulled away and rested her forehead against my own.

"It's not a dream, Natsu. And I'm going to get you out of here. All of you. Just hang on—" (Y/n) stopped her self with moving her scythe behind her.

"You damn bitch! I will kill you—"

"—Reaper Dragon Iron Fist." (Y/n) cut off Hisa, turning around to punch her in the stomach.

Hisa groaned in pain and rolled away from us. (Y/n) started to hit the side of her head as if she was taking something out her ear. But, she shook it off and sighed.

"You know Hisa. You really are determined to kill me. I actually feel kind of pity for you. I may be determined for getting my family out, but I have to kill you in order to get them free. I had no reason to kill you. But now, I will kill you just for kidnapping and torturing my family. THIS ENDS NOW!" (Y/n) called out, running towards Hisa.

"YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!" Hisa ran towards (Y/n), getting her hand ready for an attack. "Demonic Blast!" She called out, getting her arm to shoot out a black ball of mist.

"Reaper Dragon Scythe Cut!" (Y/n) called out, moving her scythe towards Hisa. The attack Hisa called out was destroyed as she got caught into the attack and was pushed into the ground. "Reaper Dragon Chained Iron Fist!" (Y/n) called out another attacked as she punched Hisa in the stomach, making her scream.

"I will not..BE DEFEATED BY THE LIKES OF YOU!" Hisa shouted. She immediately got up and grabbed Snow's head, pushing her towards me.

"(Y/n)!" Everyone called out to her, along with myself. I looked at (Y/n), wanting help her out.

Hisa started to chuckle, turning to a laughter of madness. "I will not be killed by or your little, pathetic people." Hisa said, pushed (Y/n) deeper into the gap she created.

Silent.. Silent was all that could be heard. Our attention was straight towards the two on my right. We didn't dare to make a single move. One move and we can mess everything that Snow worked for.

A softly, muffled chuckle was heard.

"Huh? What are you laughing about?" Hisa asked (Y/n), due to her being the one laughing. But (Y/n) respond by her laughter turning into a dark, low like, male-female laughter.

"I am not the one called (Y/n) Dragneel!" (Y/n) said. Hisa eyes widen and moved her hand away from (Y/n)'s face. She started to back away from us.

"No-No way.. But how?!" Hisa stuttered, falling onto her ass.

I looked back at (Y/n), but only to make my eyes widen from what I see. Her horns grew twice as long while her tail grew four times. And the parts of her body that showed her bones started to extend.

"I'm every demon (Y/n) know. And I will make sure you do not hurt her family." (Y/n) said, moving away from the gap. She started to laugh like a chaotic person on a killing spree.

Thi-This isn't right.. It's like she's messed up in the head. It like I'm looking at a different person. I thought, looking at this person who's using my wife's body.

This person inside (Y/n)'s body started to laugh, making her body limp as if she was loosing it.

"Crimson- No.. All of the demons that mom knows..are inside her body.. Hisa won't stand a fighting chance." I heard Lucas say. I looked down at to see him in fear. Looking around, there was Amy and Jon, they were in fear.

Natsu.. I'm sorry.. But, this was the only way I can beat her.. I was far too weak to do this. I just been you all to cheer me on in this battle.. I flame you, Natsu. I heard (Y/n)'s voice.

Quickly, I looked at her to see her body fighting Hisa. The demons started to laugh.

I know we haven't said 'I flame you'
in a long time. But, there is still a huge chance I will not make it. This may be my most powerful form.. It's probably too powerful for me to handle.

"(Y-Y-Y/n).." I stuttered out, tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt so weak, not able to help my own wife fighting. It was like I was useless to her, while she was fighting for us. Gripping the chains holding me back, I looked at (Y/n)'s body and shouted out to her, words that I never thought said say.

"SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT, (Y/N)! I KNOW YOU! WE ALL KNOW YOU! YOU CAN EASILY TAKE OVER THAT FORM! IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN'T, THEN THINK AGAIN! EVERYONE IN FAIRY TAIL BELIEVES IN YOU! LUCAS BELIEVES IN YOU! I BELIEVE IN YOU! LUCY BELIEVE IN YOU! HAPPY BELIEVES IN YOU! GRAY BELIEVES IN YOU! WENDY BELIEVES IN YOU! ROMEO BELIEVES IN YOU! EVERYONE IN SABERTOOTH BELIEVES IN YOU! GAJEEL BELIEVE IN YOU! HELL, AKIO BELIEVES IN YOU! YOU'RE MY WIFE, DAMN IT, ONE OF THE MOST STRONGEST GIRL OTHER THAN ERZA! I LOVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU! NOW SNAP OUT OF IT ANF FIGHT YOUR DEADBEAT OF A MOTHER! FIGHT FOR FAIRY TAIL'S NAME! FIGHT TO LIVE ON! FIGHT TO SEE OUT SON GROW UP! AND FIGHT TO STAY WITH EVERYONE YOU CARE FOR! SO DON'T GIVE UP SO FUCKING EASILY! NOW FIGHT FOR ALL OF OUR SAKES!" I started to pant from the long speech I have out to my wife. Looking at her body, a smile appeared onto her face.

"Thank you, Nat.. That's all that I needed to hear to help me.." (Y/n) said. I smiled back at her, my tears now streaming down my cheeks.

"Now fight for Fairy Tail." I told her. (Y/n) nodded and looked back at Hisa, her smile quickly disappearing.

"You think you can kill me that fast? Think again." (Y/n) said, sinking her hand into Hisa's stomach. She started to scream in pain. "This will be the pain you will feel when I beat you senselessly. Then, I'll kill you with my scythe.."

"I'd..like to..see you..try.." Hisa stuttered out, coughing out blood.

"All righty then.." (Y/n) picked up Hisa and tossed her the ground once. "LET'S SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO BEFORE YOU DIE FROM BLOOD LOSS!"