Family Argument of Understanding

Lucas' POV

"What do you mean that this Hisa is my grandmother?! I haven't even met the woman!" I yelled at mom in anger.

"Lucas, please understand—"

"—You want me to understand that she's a cold blooded killer and is after us?! Seriously?! How made up can you get, mom?!" I cut her off. She closed her mouth and looked down.

Everyone including Sting and Rogue were in the new guild hall, talking on and on about my grandmother named Hisa being a cold blooded killer. She killed my grandfather Akio, apparently.

"Lucas, I understand. Even when I don't remember who she is. There are some thing that shouldn't be released. Understand that." Aunt Wendy told me, placing a hand in my shoulder.

"I can't understand. I've been lied to my whole life. What do you expect me to do when you get news like this?"

"That's enough! You will respect us whether you like it or not, Lucas! We're your parents! We thought that—"

"—Well you thought wrong! I should've have known this years ago! That's what I don't understand!" I cut off dad.

"Lucas, stop it!" I jumped slightly from Macao's voice, along with Roemo's. I turned around to see them.

"There are some reasons why this should've been kept from you, and this is one of those reasons. Hisa is what they're saying." Romeo told me.

"How do you know..?" I asked him.

"Cause..your mother was attack by her when your father and her were first dating. The attack was bad enough to almost kill her. Without Natsu being there for her..your mother would've been a goner.." Macao told me.

I saw everyone with long faces. Turning my head around, I saw dad holding mom close to his chest.

"It's okay, (Y/n). Everyone's here.. We'll get through this somehow.." Dad cooed mom.

I turned my head back to Macao and Makarov. "What else did she do..?" I asked.

"She'd give out visions to your mother and talk to her. But, when I was gone, alone with everyone else, the visions and talking died down.. Soon enough, stopped all together.." Dad said.

Then, mom collapsed. My eyes widen even more. "Mom!" I called out to her. I was going towards her, but was stopped when people got in my way.

"Another vision?" Makarov asked dad.

"I think so.. Let's get her to somewhere comfortable.." Aunt Lucy said. Everyone started to help mom up and take her to the infirmary in our new guild.

I sighed and walked out of the guild unnoticed. Walking around town, I saw families having fun, smiling and laughing. Why can't we be like that..? It's so stupid.. What if they're lying..? Then again, why would they lie about something like this..? I growled lowly. "AH! THIS IS ALL SO CONFUSING!" I shouted out, scratching my hair as I messed it up.

"Are you lost?"

I looked up to see a woman with pink hair that reach down to her lower back, one of her eye was blue as for the other was red. She was wearing a dark blue crop top and black pants with blue shoes. She looked like as if she was about mom's height. And she looked a lot like mom too.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just walking around. You know, clearing my head.." I told her.

"Clearing your head about what?" She asked.

"Something I'm sure you wouldn't understand.. It's hard to explain really.."

"I'm sure it's not that difficult to talk—"