Death By Protecting Her Family and Child

Natsu's POV

She died.. while protecting all of us.. She died, protecting me. But, she was carrying a girl in her.. Our girl.. I thought. My hand softened as I looked at (Y/n)'s stomach. But it was covered in blood and had a sword through from her back to the front. I felt tears going down my cheeks, not once my eyesight left (Y/n).

"Mom.. Please don't leave me and dad alone.. We need you with us..to complete our family.. So we can see my little sister.." Lucas cried, his voice lower than ever.

"She was our own hope for freedom.. It's now hopeless now.. Along with her child.." Sherria muttered.

"(Y/n) was our first dragon slayer alive and live on for years. Never once has her spirit of Fairy Tail vanished, even when Crimson tried to take over her many times. She will not be let go without being avenged, along with her unborn child." Gramps said.

Hisa started to laugh. Like an insane person. But that faded away as I remember how our wedding went down..

Looking back at it now, the after party was funny..

[Flashback]

"I hope things go down good.." I muttered under my breathe.

"It'll be fine, Natsu. I'm sure of it!" Happy reassured me.

"Yeah. I mean, (Y/n) is hoping the same and I told her the same thing that Happy said. Just breathe Natsu." Gray told me. I nodded, breathing in and out. I'm surprised that Gray isn't even bothering to pick a fight with me..

"Hey, everything is ready. Get Natsu into his place." I heard Erza through the door.

"All right. Let's go! This wedding is going to be manly!" Elfman said.

"Please don't say anything like that during the ceremony, big brother.." Lisanna told Elfman. I nodded in agreement. I then asked Happy if he got the ring ready. He nodded and we went to the our places.

Loke was next to me - due to him being my best man - Gray was next to Loke, Elfman next to Gray, Gajeel next to Elfman, and the last person was Romeo. On my right was Lucy was the main bridesmaid, Evergreen was next in line. Next to Evergreen was Juvia, followed by Levy. After Levy was Wendy. Carla was sitting next to Happy and Lily. Gramps was in between myself and where (Y/n) would be.

Then everyone started to get up as they played the music, warning everyone that (Y/n) is going to walk down the aisle. I slowly started to panic, wondering if I was okay.

"Natsu, quit it. (Y/n) is gonna walk down that aisle right now. And you look fine, as far as (Y/n)'s concerned." Lucy whispered to me.

"I know, but I can't help it. I'm nervous." I muttered to her.

"Well, stop being nervous! This is a big day for both of you!"

The doors the. opened with Macao and (Y/n) linked in arms. She looked at me and smiled softly at me, blushing. I smiled back and started to blush deeply. Her dress was beautiful the way it moved and showed her body. The way her hair was showed made it flow down her shoulder and back. She looked beyond beautiful. I couldn't help but grin at the sight. Once they were up with me and Gramps, Macao hugged (Y/n) and let her go towards me.