Outcome of the Key of the Starry Sky Arc

Third Person POV

With the whole Key of the Starry Sky arc reveling more of (Y/n) the Demon Dragon and Lucy the Celestial Wizard, a female named Michelle claims to be their cousin. And due for Wendy not being born around that time, the female didn't know her at all. Lucy understood everything with her item when Jude passed away. But, (Y/n) didn't understand hers. It was a charm bracelet at held something inside.

"What's that smell..?" The fire dragon questioned, sniffling the air. His nose so enough went towards his wife's wrist, smelling magic.

"Natsu what are you doing?!" The demon dragon asked, shades of pink appearing on her cheeks.

"There's magic in here.." He said, sniffling more of his wife's new bracelet. Her face was flustered and she was pulled away from Natsu by Lucas.

"You're such a creep dad..."

But, towards the end of this arc, (Y/n)'s bracelet turned her demon side active and took over her sane side.

"(Y/n)! What the hell?! Why did you do that?!" Yelled her husband towards the two.

The demon gave out sadistic grins and laughter. She ran towards him and punched him in the gut. "I'm not your sweet little (Y/n), Dragneels!~" She said, punching him again. The fire dragon when flying towards the different direction of his wife and Lucy.

"Now.. Will you come with us, big sister..?" Michelle asked the two girls she knew. (Y/n) was under control, so she didn't have a choice. Lucy, on the other hand, choose to go so Natsu wouldn't have to get hurt anymore. The trio flew away, leaving Natsu screaming for the two girls that he was in the guild.

Going after Lucy and (Y/n), Romeo and Lucas come in to help Natsu on getting the two girls that were captured. But, one of the girls were attacking them. She had no control of her body but her mind only.

Natsu! Lucas! Romeo! Get me out of here! She yelled out towards trio fighting her body. But, they couldn't hear her. The demon was saying this in her mind. She couldn't do anything but be trapped in her own mind with her darker, sadistic side in control of her body. It was thanks to the bracelet she put on.

"You can't get out.. I won't let you leave your own mind. This is now my body and there's nothing you can do about it!"

I will break out of here.. EVEN IF IT MEANS TO HURT MY OWN BODY!

The darker demon started to laugh in their mind.

"You wouldn't dare—"

Back with the real world, (Y/n)'s body was gonna hit Romeo and Lucas-since Natsu got into the black whole by Midnight- something snapped in her. She stopped in mid punch and hit her own face and stomach.

"Mom! You're fighting in there, right?! You can do it!" Yelled the young son to fire and demon dragon slayers.

Lu-Lucas..? Is that you?! Hold on, I'm coming to get you and everyone else out of here! The sweeter demon said in her mind.

She started to fight in her own mind and physical. Punches, flames and shouts of outburst were heard from the woman that's fighting with her own demon. Her body started to back wounds and bruises due to how hard she was hitting her own body.

"YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR BODY AGAIN! THIS IS MY BODY AND MY BODY ONLY!" Shouted the darker demon.

Natsu came out of the black world he was trapped in and saw what was going on with his wife. Her body was hurt and bleeding due to the self harm she planted on herself.