Lucas Is The Son of Who Again?!

(Y/n)'s POV

I was crying from happiness.. Joy.. I'd never thought I'd feel like this ever again.. But, it was replaced with anger.

"Mom! Stop crying please! It's not like you!" Lucas told me, wiping the tears off my face. I held onto his hand and looking at him.

"It's okay, Lucas.. I promise that it is.. Go with Romeo, yeah? I gotta go and think for a bit.." I told him, standing up.

"Where you going..?"

"I'm gonna walk around a bit... Please, just go to Romeo and Macao.."

"Why can't I go—"

I cut off Lucas by running into the city. Crying while I was running. Going into the near by woods, I was sitting down on the grass, crying my eyes out while I was hugging my legs. It was too much for me. Seeing everyone I love again. I just moved on from them. The pain I was given. This was numbness. I can't feel anything anymore. I don't want to feel pain anymore. I can't..

"Why..does this..pain always..happen..?" I said while sniffling in between.

"(Y/n)! Where are you?! Damnit... Why did she run off like that..?" I heard Natsu's voice. My eyes widen and got up, looking for a way not to be seen. Looking at a tree and climbed up it and sat on the branch. I was looking down at saw his pink spiky hair. Then, he looked up the tree I was in and saw me. "(Y/n)! What the hell are you doing up there?!" He yelled. There was bandages around his face arms and legs. He wasn't wearing his regular clothes..

"What?! Seven years later and I suddenly can't do shit on my own?! Fuck off, will you!" I cursed at him.

"What the... What's wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you?!" I jumped off the branch and looked at him. "You left me alone for seven fucking years! I felt pain like you wouldn't believe, Natsu! It was killing and eating me alive, Natsu! I almost died with the pain! If it wasn't for me living with Macao and Romeo, I would've been dead!" I shouted at him.

"And don't you think that I feel bad?! Leaving you alone for those years that I missed with you!? That I missed being around you?! If it wasn't for Acnologia attacking us, all of us still would've been with you and everyone from the guild!"

"Acnologia..? I feel like I've known that name from somewhere.. But, where..?" I muttered under my breathe, thinking.

"Hey! I'm talking to you and you better listen!" Natsu yelled at me.

I grew angry, but I ignored him. Acnologia... He's a dragon, I know that.. But, something that Damon told me.. What was it again..?

[FlashBack]

"(Y/n), I want you to listen to me carefully.." Damon told me, as I was looking at the sky.

"Sure thing, Damon! What is it?" Looking at him, I smiled.

"There are other dragons alive and dangerous. And I want you to stay away from one of them... Acnologia. He is a very dangerous dragon. He is the Black Dragon and can cause an apocalypse. Whatever reason, you do not go near him.."

My eyes widen.

"Why? Can he kill?" I asked.

"Yes.. He can and will kill anyone who is in his way.."

[Flash back done]