You're All Alive..?

[Present Day]

Romeo's POV

I was coming back from a job with Bisca and Alzack when I was looking out the ocean.

"Romeo, we're all finished up here. We should go back to the guild. I'm sure that (Y/n) and Lucas will be on their way back from their seven day job." Bisca told me.

I didn't listen. I just looked at the ocean, knowing that (Y/n) will never get to see Wendy and Natsu ever again.. Along with everyone else that was there on Tenrou Island. She was so happy when they were with us all. But now, not even Lucas or myself can make her smile. I've known she's been putting up smiles for us. But, I want a real smile to show.

"Romeo, I know that you're worried about (Y/n) and how she feels with this whole thing. I'm sure that she's fine, but we ha-"

"Bisca.." Alzack cuts off Bisca in mid sentence. "Let's go back. We don't want Macao to worry." He added.

I nodded and we stared to walk back to the train station so we could go to Fairy Tail again.

Natsu... We need you here. I know that you're dead and gone, but... (Y/n) needs you.. I thought.

(Y/n)'s POV

"That was fun! We should do something like that again!" Lucas yelled in excitement, a huge grin showing on his face.

"Fun to you, exhausting for me. I kept saving your butt when you were messing around with the monster!" I told him as we stared to sit down on the train.

"I have a question." Lucas asked, looking at me.

I looked back at him. "Shoot."

"Where's my dad? You said that he's out on business, right? Where is he? He's been on business for a long time now."

I started to stutter. "He-he-he's still ou-out! Yeah! He's still in business!" I chuckled out as I scratch the back of my head.

"You're a terrible liar, you know.."

"I know..."

"It's okay, you know. I don't mind him been out in business. I've never seen him my whole life anyways."

"Lucas... You really shouldn't be saying those things at all." I scold him.

"Well, it's true. And.. I also get to have time with you. You're nice and kind, it makes me feel warm inside. I'm happy that I have you. 'Cause I wouldn't have met anyone from Fairy Tail."

I stared to put up a fake smile. Pulling Lucas onto my lap, I patted his head. "Rest up, Lucas. We have a long way back to the guild."

"Aye..." Then, he started to snore softly. I started to play with his slightly pinkette hair.

He's so much like you... I'd wish you were here.. I thought, tears rolling down my cheek.

After three hours go by, I woke up Lucas and we started to make our way towards the new, small guild hall. As we were walking, we were getting laughed and thrown stuff at. Profanities were also thrown at us. I covers Lucas' ears and we kept walking, ignoring the people's shouts. I kept getting thrown with trash since I didn't want Lucas to get it.

Then, after we got out of the rude part of the city, I moved to his side and held onto him.

"Why are those people so mean..? We didn't do anything wrong to deserve it." Lucas muttered. But, since I could hear like a dragon, I was able to hear him clearly.

"Just ignore them, Lucas. We'll show them that Fairy Tail is still number one in Fiore." I told him, patting his head.

"Right!"