Operation: Protect Lucas Dragneel

[One Week Later]

Sting's POV

"That was fun! Don't you think, Uncle Sting?" Lucas asked me, walking ahead of us.

"It was! But, you could've left some of them for us, don't you think..?"

"Nope.."

"It seems like you have both your mother and father's attitude.." Yukino told him, walking next to him.

"I get that a lot. I can see why mom picked dad over Uncle Gray."

The two chuckled and continued to talk. I smiled at them. Looks like Yukino has her way around Lucas like us.. I thought. 

"Wait, why did you want to come with us..? It seems like your mom didn't want you to.. And with how many jobs she has taken, you didn't need to join us.." Lector asked.

"Now that you think about it, Fairy Tail is the number one guild in Fiore again, so there really isn't any need for you to accept this." Rogue added.

"Well, my mom had been stressed out with my grandmother out to kill us, so I thought I'd buy her something nice. She's been through more than I can think off and I yelled at her, calling her a liar. And still..all of you guys protected me and Aunt Wendy from her. Along with dad and mom.. I didn't believe her until that day. Add that and with dad being away for seven years, her mind isn't working as much than I thought. My whole life, she's been stressed out, protecting me from her and now that know about her, I should try and protect my mom too.." Lucas explained.

"That's understandable.. All of us are on edge with her on the loose.." Frosh said, going on top of Lucas head.

"And she does have a right to be stressed out.. (Y/n) is just looking out for you.." Yukino added.

"Most her and Natsu.. You are—"

"—Lector.. Yukino.. Frosh.." I called out to them. They turned their heads towards me and I shook my head, motioning for them not to go any further..

"There's a train station ahead, we can go in—"

"—Can't we just walk..?" I whined.

"Motion sickness..?" Lucas asked me.

"..Maybe.."

He sighed and put his hands in my forearms. "What are you doing..?" I asked him as some sky blue light stared to shine onto my skin.

"Something I learned from Aunt Wendy and mom. I'm using Trioa. We've been walking nonstop and I'm sure all of us want to go on a train." Once he finished Trioa, he moved his hands away from my forearms and looked at me. "Let's go.. I don't want my mom and dad to worry anymore.."

"Right.."

As we got to the train station, it was weirdly empty. This train station is usually packed with people going all over the places.

"Something's off.." Lector said.

"This isn't right.. There's usually people here, but.. I don't see any today.. It's as if..the train station was abandoned.." Lucas told us.

"Maybe they're closed.." I suggested.

Everyone sweatdropped. "This train station is opened twenty-four seven.. It can't be closed then we wouldn't have been inside.." Yukino told me.

"Uncle Rogue, look out!" Lucas said, pushing Rogue out of his way. I turned my attention to them and saw Rogue down and Lucas on top.

"Rogue! You okay?" Frosh when towards them, hugging Rogue's shoulder.