Two Year Time Skip: Where's (Y/n)?

[Two Years Later - Location; Dragneel's house]

Lucas' POV

It's been a while since I've last seen mom. Dad's getting worried, and Uncle Happy and Aunt Lucy are tired because of Jasmine. Ever since mom had disappeared, she's been crying every night.

I miss her. I want her back. Romeo, Uncle Sting and Rouge are helping me look for mom everyday. But, they gave up. But, I didn't. I have Fairy Tail's heart in me and I'm not stopping until I find her. I'm certainly at the age of ten years old, well turning ten. Today's my birthday and I'm not celebrating until I see any sign of mom. Alive.

"Hey Lucas. Happy birthday- Where are you going?" Uncle Gray asked as I passed by him and Juvia.

"To find my mother, what else?" I replied back with venom.

"Hell no, you're not!" I heard dad call out, running towards me. He stopped me from going towards our front door, with Jasmine in his arms. Juvia quickly took Jasmine out his arms so she'll be okay.

"Why not?! You're her husband and it's like you don't give two shits about you!" I yelled at him.

"Don't speak to me like that! I'm your father and I should be given the respect I deserve!"

"Well someone has to yell at you once and awhile! You need it after all the crap you pull out!"

"Come on now. Not in front of Jasmine. She'll get it from the both of you." Uncle Gray tried to calm us down.

But, dad ended up hitting Uncle Gray in the face, telling him to butt out from our conversation. Then, they started to fight, making Juvia come over to me.

"Please stay, Lucas. I know it's hard to understand and find your mother, but she's strong. Knowing her, she's probably training herself for understand the Grim Reaper form she unlocked a while ago. And it's your birthday, I'm sure that she doesn't want you to look for her on the day she gave birth to you."

"Coal mine eater"

"Wife stealer!"

I sweatdropped as I heard my uncle and dad's comebacks. "I guess so.. Haven't had a great birthday since she left.." I muttered, looking at the two.

"Thank you, Lucas. Now, let's go before Natsu and my darling Gray hurt us." Juvia said, walking us to the guild.

Once I gotten there, I was gotten hugged to death by two of my aunts. Erza and Lucy. Their boobs were in my face an making me blush.

"Aunt Erza! Aunt Lucy! Stop it! I'm not a little kid anymore!" I yelled at them, pushing them away. Fixing my pinkette hair, I saw how they were planting a kiss on my cheek. I growled in anger. They knew to back off since I blew off finding mom.

"Sorry. We forgot that.. You know.." Aunt Lucy apologized.

"Please forgive us Lucas." Aunt Erza added, bowing down.

"It's fine. I guess.. Just don't let it happen again.." I told them, holding my hand to them. They smiled at me and nodded.

Walking towards Mirajane and Lisanna, they smiled at me sadly. "How you holding up, Lucas?" Lisanna asked me. I just shrugged, looking down.

Hearing Mirajane sighing, she patted my head. "You're worrying Natsu, you know. (Y/n) wouldn't like it at all. Please try and help him with your sister. You're her only big brother and she looks up at both you and Natsu. Either way, I'm sure that (Y/n)'s coming back soon. I just know it. Now go on and enjoy yourself for a bit." Mirajane told me.