(Y/n)-Crimson VS Hisa

Third Person POV

Both of the two females that were free had their magic ready. One was grinning like a madman while the other was pissed off. Their magic energy was incredible. No one from the room was see or felt this kind of magic, it terrified them.

"Ready..?~" The pinkette woman asked, her grin growing more than ever.

Remember; half and half! We have to work together in order to finish this! The demon side of (Y/n) told her.

"Right.." She muttered under her voice, nodding to Hisa's question. The black haired girl looked at the pinkette woman that is her mother. But.. All that she can see what the smile the person in front of her gave out.

"Mom! Watch out!" The jet-black got out of her thoughts and quickly got the salmon's her hands that were giving out a fog of blackness.

"What's wrong? Don't have enough anger? How about what happened between my son-in-law and Lucy? That's help you..~" Hisa tormented.

(Y/n)'s anger got in once she remembered what happened between Natsu and Lucy. "How the fuck do you know about that..?" (Y/n) cursed out as she swung her leg below Hisa. The salmon dodge the kick up jumping into the air and kneed the jet-black.

"I have my ways!~ Now die! Demonic Gravity!" Hisa called out, her hands showing a black mist. (Y/n)'s eyes widen from the attack and got hit in the stomach, sending her flying away. She landed in the wall next to Gray.

"No way.. She has Brain's power.. How the hell did she learn it..?" (Y/n) muttered, looked at Hisa.

"That doesn't matter! Get the hell out of here before she does another attack!" Gray yelled out.

(Y/n) has quickly changed into her demonic form, mixture of all of her forms. Hisa had her fist ready to aim for (Y/n), but when she was close to her, she was stopped by and hand in a punch to the stomach. That punch sent her flying towards the ceiling and down.

"I will not let someone like you get anywhere near everyone ever again.." She said, standing up straight. Both of the females had a look of determination for their own goals.

Hisa's goal: Kill (Y/n)

(Y/n)'s goal: Kill Hisa and protect Fairy Tail's members and good name.

"If you really think you can defeat someone like me.. You're dead wrong.." Hisa stated, her eyes was going into a mixture of black and red.

A smirk appeared on the face of (Y/n). She looked at the salmon with her hands slowly having purple flames, mixture with black flames, in her hands.

"Then I'll find out soon enough.. With my hands in your corpse.." (Y/n) stated.

The two stared at each other. Then, they disappeared into thin air.

"Wha.. Where did they go?!" Happy yelled out.

Out of the blue, the two fighting people appeared in front of the blue cat, making him scream in fear.

"Demon Dragon Legs Transformation; Double Leg Slicer!" The black hair called out, doing a backflip to cut Hisa. But, she failed miserably due to Hisa's fast thinking. Now, the two were five feet away from each other, one in the middle of the room as for the other getting unstuck from the wall.