The Proection Teams & Like Father Like Son Moment

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been at least a month since Hisa's attack on us in the public. And since then, I had Sting, Rogue, Frosh, Lector and Yukino come back more than usual. For Lucas' sake.

I sighed due of me not getting enough sleep.

"Mom! Can me and Sting go outside to the front of the guild and fight?" Lucas asked me as he and Sting were walking towards the table I was sitting at.

"I'm sorry.. If you want to fight, you have to do that in the back of the guild. It's safer there.." I told him.

"But mom!~"

"Please understand that Hisa being close to you was too close a call, Lucas.." I scold him.

"It's okay, Lucas. I'm sure that being at the back of the guild will be just as fun than it will be in the front." Sting told Lucas.

"I guess so.."

The two then walked towards the back of the guild. Sighing, I rested my head on the table.

"Hey (Y/n). Are you doing okay? You look pale and sleepy.." Rogue asked me, sitting down next to be.

"Yeah.. And you seem a bit quiet than usual.." Yukino added.

"I haven't been getting a good sleep.. I've been staying up all night long to make sure that Hisa doesn't come and take Lucas. Along with Wendy.." I answered sleepily.

"And Natsu..? What about him..?"

"Talking to Gramps to see there's another way around me kill my mother.."

"Wait! You were serious about that?!" Yukino yelled out.

I moved my head towards her and nodded. "I gotta kill her before she kills Wendy and myself.. Or anyone I care for.. Wouldn't you do the same?" I asked.

There was silent between us. I got up and started to walk outside the back of the guild.

"I'm doing what's right. I have to do it.. No matter what.." I told her, before closing the door.

Rogue's POV

I heard a sigh coming from behind Yukino and myself.

"Leave her be.. She's been like this since she started to have a close eye on Lucas.." Natsu said, walking towards us.

"She seem serious about keeping Lucas safe and killing Hisa.." Lucy said, walking towards us.

"I know.. I keep telling her that she wouldn't risk coming back here and everything will end up being okay. But, like her usual self, she's being stubborn." Natsu answered.

"But (Y/n)'s messing up her health even more than before. We have to do something.." I said, looking down.

"How about we make a Protection Team? You know, take turns on who watches Lucas and Wendy. Four people each three hours or so.." I heard Lector suggest. All of us looked down at him and saw Frosh behind him.

"Yeah! And this way, (Y/n) can sleep and get better!" Frosh added.

"Now that you think about it.. it seems like this will work. Good thinking Lector!" I told him.

"Yeah, not gonna happen.."

"Lyon? What are you doing here?" Gray asked Lyon as he entered. They walked towards us and looked at all of us.

"I'm here to see my nephew. What else? Anyways, that plan would work, but (Y/n) is protective over Lucas after that accident. Since Wendy was capable of fighting Hisa, she'll be fine without a team. So, if this plan is gonna happen, either Natsu or (Y/n) have to been in all the teams.." Lyon explained.