The Invitation of Destruction

Natsu's POV

"Let us go!" Lucy yelled out to Hisa.

"You'll die in her hands if you don't!" Gray growled.

"Will. You. All. Just. Shut. Up?!" Hisa yelled back, pressing a button that started to shock all of us. Screaming in pain, I opened my eyes slightly and looked at Hisa.

So this is what you've been talking about..? How she'll hurt you more than anything..? Everyone from the guild, along with other people you love tortured. I get it now.. I thought. Once she stopped shocking us, I heard footsteps going towards Lucas and myself. I slowly lifted my head up to see Hisa smiling like a maniac.

"I seriously don't understand what she sees in you. You're mostly an idiot, but when it comes to your loved ones being in trouble, you instantaneous become stronger than ever.. Why's that, pinkie? Why don't you show me your—"

I cut her off by head butting her. "Back the fuck up, you piece of shit.." I cured.

She started to chuckle, which quickly turned into a sadistic laughter. I then got a fist go onto my stomach. I coughed out blood.

"Natsu!"

"Dad!"

Lucy and Lucas called out to me. I rested my head low, trying to take in the pain I was receiving. She's..too strong for (Y/n).. She'll end up killing her if this continues. I have to do something..

"That'll shut you for a while.." Hisa said, walking away.

"You good for nothing piece of crap.."

"Lucas.. Don't.." I scolded him. Hisa stopped in her tracks.

"No, I'm tried of listening to any of you. Mom will come for us and she'll kick the living crap out of you! And then she'll kill you!" Lucas shouted.

Hisa just started laugh. "Sweet dreams!~" The door opened and closed, leaving everyone here chained up.

"Seems like you're all stuck here waiting for (Y/n).."

"First Master Mavis.." Erza muttered out, looking in the middle on the room.

"What are you doing here?" Asuka asked.

"I'm here to help you all wait.. It seems like (Y/n) is still a far away from this place.. It's night, so she'll either be on her way still or sleeping in the woods. But it doesn't mean for you all to not try and escape. (Y/n) is going to need all the help that she needs in this.." Mavis told us.

"What is the percentage of her living the fight Mavis..?" I asked her. She didn't answer me. "Mavis! What's the percentage?!"

"It's..one percent.. It's most likely (Y/n) will loose her life in this battle."

My eyes widen.. "N-No.. It can't be one percent.. It can't be.." I muttered, looking down.

"You're wrong.." Gray said.

"Idiot.. She's the Fairy Tactician. First Master Mavis doesn't miscalculated anything.." Laxus told Gray.

"But (Y/n) will push through anything.. She maybe the Fairy Tactician, but she will do anything to help us live on. Mostly since Lucas is here.. Along with everyone that she cares about. I know her.. She will fight until we're free.." Gray said.

"That is true. We've both known her since we were little. (Y/n) will not stop until we are all free. She even told me that she'll give up her life just to save our own. Being the way she is, she was tried of being protected. It's the very reason why she's pushing herself into getting stronger." Lyon added.