-{}- Read! -{}-

Hiya friends that I have missed dearly, I am beyond sorry for not updating this book in the past month or two. I have my excuses listed already, and I'm not prepared to read them because they sound utterly stupid and unrealistic. So I am just going to let you guess what I've been doing :)

If you know I have been writing in a one shot book called 'Of which two hearts combine' I love writing in that book because I just feel more free and less restricted, if you would like you can go check it out you can. No pressure or anything.

I just wanted to make this letting you know that I am starting a new book! I am overjoyed about starting this and I have no idea why, it's quite strange to be honest. This idea just came to me randomly today and now there is a book on it!

I would really appreciate you guys going to check it out, it would mean the world but then again you don't have to. I am not forcing you to do anything.

Unfortunately I have no idea when the next update in this book may be, it could be tomorrow, or in three weeks. I don't know, and I am sorry for that.

I will try my best to muster up some creativity to write something here. But for now the new book I'm writing is called "Vetita Dilectio" and the prologue thing is already published. I am so ready for this to start.

I love you all so, so, so fucking much and thank you for 10k flipping reads! That's insane and I couldn't be happier.
So once more, I love all you beautiful humans, ducks, squirrels whatever you are.
~Emma