~Of two hearts which Combine~ {Out Now}

So.... this is something new, I feel kind of bad doing this but..... oh well...

K e n t

The aggravating school bell rung through the entire building, encouraging people to scream of joy as it was finally Friday.
People were rushing to leave left, right and center. I being the smaller male I am, decided it was best not to run into the crowd of pressed people. So, instead of doing what everyone else was doing, I waited at my locker, for my friends to arrive.

Deliberately I unlocked my lock, and opened my wedged locker. Slowly a small piece of paper drifted it's way out of my locker and onto the ground below me.
Instantly my eyebrows furrowed as I looked suspiciously down at the note.
"What the hell?" I muttered, gently picking up the paper.

Meet me at the Bus stop
- Drew x

I ease as I finished the note, realizing it was just my obnoxious boyfriend. It makes sense, him being the cheesy lovable one in this relationship. Randomly a smile forms on my lips, only he can make me feel this way.

--------

Most of you are probably confused as to what this is. Well this is the beginning of a one shot, for non-youtuber ship. Soo erm, I don't know how to say this but, I am starting to write non-youtuber things.

I won't stop writing on this, it's just.... I find it not easy to write things anymore, all the ships in the pack are... I would say gone, so I just find it difficult right now to write.

Anyway back to this, um, If you want to see the rest of the one shot, It'll hopefully be posted tonight, if not, then tomorrow on my new book ~Of Two hearts which Combine~

Yeah.... I really hope some of you will check it out.... if not then, that's okay. If you have any questions you can PM me and I'll be happy to answer :)

I love all you beautiful Humans, ducks, squirrels whatever you are
~Emma <3