Over you? -Vikklan-

Wtf is this picture xDDD

Word count- 1136 :D

L a c h l a n

I can't believe it's been almost three years. We haven't had a real conversation nor seen each other since that fight. Sure we try'd to work it out, but it never worked. It happened so long ago but yet I remember it so distinctly, like it was yesterday.

Of course I miss him at times, but the things we said to each other would have taken years to recover from. I can't believe I was so stupid to let him slide off my finger tips like that. He was my star, my light, my lover and I let him disappear like that.

I know he'd never love me again, it kills me to know it but I'm use to pain.

What's going to suck is that my brother and I are taking a trip to London in a couple days and I have a feeling I am going to run into Vikk at some point.

-Skip three days-

Don't you just love long flights? I definitely don't, it's just 22 hours stuck in a metal box with nothing to do but get lost in your own obnoxious thoughts. I know there's stuff I can use to distract me, but nothing seems to work, ever.

My brother has tried many times to start a conversation, but countless times I've shut them down. I'm not trying to make him feel bad, I just really don't feel like talking to anyone.

Ever since Vikk and I had that big fight, we stopped recording with each other. It confused all the fans, which didn't seem to bother Vikk, but sure as hell bothered me. Everyone who watched our YouTube channels knew we were together and didn't seem to mind. They actually grew use to it and almost all of them ended up shipping us together. I knew that it crushed our fans when we released that we weren't a couple any more. But life doesn't always end with a happy ending.

(Saddest Vikklan thing I've ever written ^^^)

V i k k

Lachlan thinks that I don't care about our break up, and that I moved on right away, but I didn't. If anything I did the complete opposite. I still grieve about it to this day, not as much as I use to, but I still do.

I act like I'm perfectly fine, the Sidemen think I'm okay and the pack think the same. Oh if you were wondering the pack still is a thing. None of them know how bad Lachlan and I's break up was, they thought it was the long distance part, it wasn't. As of now whenever the pack records all together Lachlan and I have to deal with the awkwardness and tension.

I know that our break up left all the viewers confused, I regret not telling them why we broke up but I know the fight was too horrible to tell anyone.

Lachlan is in a flight to London now I'm pretty sure. The same day he lands I have to pick my brother up from the airport aswell, which potentially could lead to me running into Lachlan again, great!

L a c h l a n

Our flight has finally landed, almost 23 hours lost in my mind, that's a new record. My brother and I were making our way through the crowded airport. I don't remember London airport being this busy.

Paying attention is my biggest issue, I always get distracted and something always catches my eye. In this type of situation this is one of my biggest struggles. I've bumped into multiple people already and we've only just got off the plane.

"Lachlan, Lachlan, Lachlan!" My brother yelled, snapping his fingers in front of my pale face.

"What? Sorry" I reply sheepishly

"I'm going to get coffee, do you want some?"

"Oh yeah sure, I'll just sit in these chairs" I say, pointing towards the nearest set of empty chairs.

Quickly I walk over to the seats so I can attempt to distract myself from the world. I log onto twitter and simply tweet about my landing

@LachlanYT: Just landed in London, no need to worry about me :D

Seconds later my inbox filled with tweets from fans, most of them being about if I was going to see Vikk, I wish. He wouldn't even talk to me if god plopped him right next to me.

It feels like I've been waiting for my brother forever now. I'm running out of stuff to distract myself with. Suddenly I feel a slight brush on my arm, I look to my right to see someone has sat beside me, but it's not just anyone. It's Vikk

I don't know what to do, do I wait for my brother? Or do I try and talk to Vikk. I know I need to talk to Vikk but will want to listen to me? Probably not, but I really want to patch things up with him. I know what I need to do.

I need to find a way to get his attention without making this awkward. Pft like I can do anything without making it awkward. "Um Hi Vikk" I say, I know I already fucked this up. He slowly looks up from his phone, his expression suddenly changing to sad/mad.

"Look Vikk before you runaway, I know what we said to each other was horrible and I regret every word I said that day. I really want to attempt to patch up our relationship? I know we won't ever be able to be a couple again because you probably hate me, but I really want to be friends at least again. Even if we have to start all over again I'll do whatever! I just really want you back in my life, I'm so, so, so sorry Vikk for everything." I say slightly out of breath. Vikk sighs and looks into my eyes.

"Lachlan, I don't know how long I will need to trust you again, but I do want to start fresh like we just met for the first time." He replies softly

"Great idea! So I'll get up and walk away then come back and we'll start fresh like we've never met before" He chuckles gently and nods. "Wait Lachlan before we completely start fresh, I want you to know something" Vikk starts nervously playing with the ends of his sleeves.

"I don't think I was ever over you" He finishes quietly, barely audible but I still heard him. I nod in response then cautiously reply,

"Don't worry Vikk, I know I'll never be over you"

A/N Sort of sad one shot, this is probably very shitty but I don't care it's something.

Goodnight all you beautiful humans and ducks

Love you all <3
~Emma