Proposal -Vikklan-

A/N- I'm back! Okay on with the shot :D

Lachlan's P.O.V

You just wait Vikky, you have one amazing day planned for you.

Vikk's P.O.V

Today was Lachlan and I's 5 year anniversary. I had told him I just wanted a lazy day but I guess he didn't listen. 

Lachlan had told me, the night before, that he had planned a extremely special day for us, but he wouldn't tell me what was going to happen. He told me I had to wait, and that if he wasn't here when I woke up, not to worry. So I did has he told, and waited, and let the curiosity eat me alive.

The next morning I woke up extra early to see if I could see Lachlan before he left. But I was to late, he had already left. I was really hoping to see him, but whatever. I instead went downstairs to get something to eat before a big day. 

I was mid way through eating my breakfast when the door bell rang, "That's strange, who would be here at 8:00 am?" I mutter. When I open the door, I see a box, with my name on it and a little note attached to the side. 

Dear Vikky

I hope your ready, cause I have a very special day planned for you. Now don't worry your pretty little head, you have nothing to stress about. Today is a day for you. I've already pre arranged everything ;) You might need these to.

I'll see you soon Love.

Lachy xxx

In the box was an outfit, a pair of maroon skinny jeans, a black button down, and lastly a pair of black converses. "Well I guess this is what I'm wearing today" I say out loud. What's up with me and talking to myself? I don't even know, whatever.

I had to be ready by 10:00 so I had some time to do other stuff. Today I was planning on doing a vlog, but since it's meant to special I decided not to. 

-Skip 2 hours cause I can xD-

It was now 10:00 and I was waiting for Lachlan. Minutes later I heard the door creak open, "Hello?" I say, my voice echoing through the apartment. "Yo Vikk! Come on we're leaving" A british accent rung throw my ears. Okay so it's not Lachlan. "Simon? What are you doing here?" I ask making my way down from my bedroom

"Lachlan needed our help, so come on, we're gonna be late" Simon replied rushing me out the door.

"And who's we, may I ask?" 

"You'll see" A small smirk appearing on Simon's face. I let a small groan escape my mouth as we got into Simon's car. 

The car ride was silent, mostly cause I was thinking of the endless places Simon could be taking me. "We're here" Simon says, breaking the silence.

"Okay... Were are we?" I ask, slightly confused.

"You'll see Vikk" Simon says. 

We've been walking for quite a while now, and to be honest I think Simon's lost. "Simon, are you lost?" I ask

"Nope! We're here actually" I look up to see that we're outside of a familiar building. It then clicked, this is were Lachlan took me a couple months ago. Awe how cute!

"Have fun Vikk" Simon says, the pushing me inside the building. I then heard a door shut, and I was alone. What the hell am I suppose to do? I wondered. The building was small, and abandoned, don't ask why Lachlan took me here. It was cute. He had taken me into a room, that had a small candle lit dinner set up for two. 

An idea popped inside my head, Maybe that's were I'm meant to go. It's worth a try. I made my way to the room, and to my surprise, it was set up exactly how Lachlan had it last time. I was expecting to see Lachlan, but instead I saw a note, lying on the table.