Reserved Seat -Poofless-

This was a prompt I got from Tumblr, so thank them if needed

The smells of fresh coffee and buttery biscuits filled the senses of a young Texan man as he slightly strutted into his prefered coffee shop. It wasn't uncommon for the male to enter at this time, it was a daily recurring activity. 

His original seat, the usual order. It happened quite often.

Workers know his name, customers know his bright smile. He wasn't unknown.

------------

Corner seat, near the back of the room, it was typical for the older Canadian original male. He was known for his quiet voice and slim figure. Workers knew him, but for different reasons then the Texan. 

---------

Both constant customers, but both different orders. All employee's would agree on the term "polar opposites".

Although both different individuals, a great match a person would presume. Their features were akin, but never once have the crossed paths. Female employee's would "fangirl" every time the Texan's chocolate orbs met the Canadian's hazel ones.
It was officially time for the two to encounter, with a little help of course.

-------

{9:05 am}

Kaylee, 'Aluminum cafe's friendliest worker' was the Texan and Canadian's server every time they arrived. She just simply adored the thought of them together. 

The 19 year old worker waited for the petite bell on the top of the door to ding, notifying the Texan's arrival. He wouldn't be late, it was a quality of his. 

As on cue, the tiny bell dung and the Texan made his way to 'his' table. Fifth table on the window line, oak table, wooden carved chairs and slightly dimmed lights hung tightly above. Kaylee smiled as she finished tying the laces on her black converse and jogged over to the Texan.
"On time as usual." 

"Well of course" 

"So I'm  just taking a wild guess here and saying you want the usual, coffee with milk and sweetener?" She smirked when she heard the chuckle of the Texan sat in front of her. 

"You're always right Kay" He responded.

"I try" Kaylee says walking back to the counter, where her former co-worker/best friend Riley sat gazing into her own little world.

------

Minutes later the Texan had his order and the bell had rung again. Kaylee looked towards the door to see unsurprisingly the Canadian boy huffing lightly. He had probably ran here, to be on time. 

Riley's eyes also darted towards the Canadian, she then looked back towards Kaylee and smirked, their plan was commencing. 

Kaylee tied her long purple hair into a ponytail and bounced her way over to the Canadian. "Why hello there" She beamed.

"Hey Kaylee" He replied, with very little emotion.

"It seems that the only free table is with that gentleman over there, by the window" Kaylee smirked.

"But the cafe's almost empty..." The Canadian started, uneasily

"Apparently for today you have to make a reservation for a table, so I can just fit you in over there" She quickly responded.

"I have a feeling you're up to something" His eyes flickered over to the Texan man that he soon would get to know better. 

"Me? No, I'll be right over with your usual. Have fun" Slightly pushing the Canadian towards the table before running behind the counter to prepare his order.

Gradually the Canadian walked over to the table and sat down still questioning the over excited employee he just encountered with.

Kaylee and Riley watched the two males hit it off immediately. Laughter filling the empty cafe as the once hesitant Canadian loosened up.

"I ship it" The older female whispered to her co-worker, the two giggled and finished with the order.

Three months later 

Brisk air filled the 'Aluminum cafe' as the door opened slightly, one male walking in with the other holding the door for the first. The two gentlemen's fingers were intertwined and they both had the brightest smiles.

Recurring customers knew them both  for their golden smiles, but all workers knew them as...

Poofless

A/N: I did ittt, a one shotttt finally! 

You all must know it is now officially Christmas break, so that means {hopefully} more updates from me, on both books.

If I don't update at all I give any of you permission to find me and slap me.

I love all you beautiful humans, ducks, squirrels whatever you are!
~Emma <3