Vikklan -Surprise-

Word Count: 595 :)

V I K     (I'm gonna start doing POV's this way from now on, I like it :D) 

I could hear the guys from all the way up here in my room, could they really be that loud? Obviously they can. I need to start streaming for How To Minecraft, otherwise I will disappoint my viewers. At least I think I will, all my friends say I won't ever disappoint them but I don't believe it. I know I will.

-Skip like 30 minutes-

I'm about half way through my stream and it's going great, I've made so much progress it's crazy. I was almost finished the floor of my enchanting room when I heard my door creak, at first I thought nothing about it until Harry ran in and screamed with his very hight pitched voice. Like another human reacting to fear my response sounded extremely frightened and annoyed. Although I really wasn't annoyed at all.

After about an hour or so of streaming I decided it was time to wrap it up, it was already quarter past one in the morning. "Alright everyone I hope you enjoyed this How to Minecraft stream and I'll see you next time, bye!" I finished my outro and ended the stream.

"Great stream" An Australian accent rung from behind me, wait no. I spun around my chair to see my blonde hair, blue eyed beauty of a boyfriend leaning on my door frame. 

"Lachlan?!" I ask surprised and shocked, he never said anything about coming to England!

"Sorry I didn't tell you I was coming, I thought it would be a nice surprise" He shrugs leaning off the door frame.

"Nice surprise? It's an amazing surprise!" I exclaim hopping off my chair and walking over to Lachlan. He wraps his arms around my body pulling me into a big hug. "I missed you" I muffle into his chest.

"I missed you too Vikky" A smile plays at the tip of his lips.

"When did you get here?" I ask, unlatching my arms from his sides and looked up so my deep brown eyes meet his ocean blue orbs.

"Not to long ago, Simon actually picked me up from the airport" 

"And he didn't tell me?" I respond looking towards my feet

"Well it wouldn't have been a surprise then would it?" Lachlan says lifting my chin with his index finger. 

"Well... no, I mean yeah you're right it's better a surprise" A smile forming on my lips

"Good, I'm glad you liked the surprise then"

"How could I not? My incredibly awesome boyfriend flew all the way across the world just to surprise me" I reply

"I am the best aren't I?" Lachlan smirks, leaning in.

"You bet" I respond pressing our lips together for the first time in forever. 

This is definitely the best surprise ever. I'm insanely lucky to have such and amazing boyfriend

---------------------------

A/N: Oh look hey, it's been a while I'm so sorry. I've been gone all weekend since it's thanksgiving here in Canada and even though it's been a long weekend I still haven't had time to write this one. I started writing this on Thursday and it's now Monday and I have to go back to hell tomorrow (School)

This is kind of inspired by how Lachlan is flying to England to see Vikk, but he's also with Jay :( I don't like Jay only cause he's interfering with Vikklan and I swear if Lachlan and Jay are together I will kill myself because Vikklan is my otp :/ 

People in the comments of Lachlan's picture's with Jay are saying they're cute and are cute together and I'm just here like "WHAT THE HELL NO, BITCH VIKKLAN" I'm crazy I know.

Anyway that was my rant, hope you enjoy the very short and bad one shot, I'll try better I promise!

Love all you beautiful humans and ducks
~Emma