Adios Mi, Readers?

Authors note! Please read!

This book is coming to an end! I apologize for stopping in the middle, but I will write a summary of what the rest of the story will be about. I don't really like all the other authors who just stop in the middle. So, I will tell you what happens. And no, she does NOT get kidnapped.
Well here you go! :

After having a spontaneous date with Matt, Riley is extremely happy. Matt and her switch spots on the next day, after she told him. Matt spends time with the girls, and her with the boys. Next, Maddie and her mate switch, then Jessie and her's, then Aria and her's, and lastly, Candy and her mate switch places. After everybody has a great time, Riley finds out her real birthday from an old man that she bumped into. Realizing her birthday was only a week away, Riley packed her bags and went to the airport. She was obviously stopped by the gang and she tells them everything she discovered. Soon the girls the girls called the DJ and and put masks on, singing at the school Valentine's day dance. They sang at the pack house after finding out that their looks affected only unmated wolves. Also, that it only affected people who not in love with someone other then their family. They set up their band teacher with Riley and Candy's new father. In no time, they are of to Riley's biological parents. They meet and explain to them that Thomas is not dead and is in hiding. Apparently, the vampires didn't know Riley existed. All the vampires want was the oldest child because only the oldest child gets the powers and they had to act like he died. He was actually with the parents. After finding the location of the vampires, Riley and the gang go after them. They are easily defeated by the 'dark angle' which is the angle that contains all evil. They were caught by surprise and retreat from their attempt attack. After awhile of training, Riley is finally able to defeat the 'dark angle' and save the werewolf world from extinction! But as she is doing this, she gets hit in the head by the leader of vampires, losing her memories. She wakes up with amnesia not knowing anyone at all!

THE END
I know it sucks but I was going to write a sequel, which was gonna be about her defeating the leader of vampires and gaining her memory back. In the end she gets her memory back and defeats him, so don't hate me! Anyways that is the end of my book and I hope you love wattpad! Adios Mi, readers? I don't know Spanish so, bye!