Chapter 11

A/N PICTURE OF MATT ON THE SIDE!!! OR ABOVE!!! IMAGINE HIM WITH GREEN EYES AND BLOND HAIR! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SUPER INTERESTING, THERE WILL BE A HUGE TWIST. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.
~~~~~~~~~~
We just finished watching Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension. It was freaking awesome, though i ripped Matt's shirt a litle because i was clutching on him like my life depended on it. He held onto my waist and continued to pull me impossibly closer throughout the whole movie. The sparks was intoxicating, i fucking loved it. Anyway, we made it to the restaurant and told the cashier that we already had reserved a table for two, by the way she was a teenage girl who couldnt stop starring at Matt. She dressed like a total hoe. She pulled her skirt up really high, to her upper thigh. She also pulled down her shirt. She didnt acknowledge me until we told her it was a table for two. She looked at me with disgust and put on a huge FAKE smile. Matt obviously didnt notice and gave her a sinsere one. We walked to our table and guese who was the waitress. The slut bomb. Yep, typical. I looked over at Matt and saw he looked nervous, why you ask? Perhaps the bitch pulled her shirt lower and leaned infront of him showing him a little too much, if you know what i mean. He looked at me and i just looked at him apologetically. But when this bitch started touching his arm and started caressing it, i was royally fucking pissed. I got up and pushed the girl to the floor. She quickly gets up and glares at me, fixing her impossibly low skirt. "Look slut, leave him alone cant you see he is clearly taken AND not interested." I spat. "Oh please, he didnt spare a look at you, he isnt interested in YOU. So i suggest you let it go and walk away, why would he even go out with you? your hideous." She retorted. This bitch is going to get bitch slapped. Something inside me clicked when she went to him and leaned in trying to kiss him. He looked so uncomfortable, he tried to pry her hands off him but she didnt budge. She dug her perfectly manicured nails in his upper arm and sat on his lap. Something inside me clicked and all of a sudden i feel power rush through my veins. I pick the bitch up and carry her nasty ass outside so no one has to witness this. Matt was hot on my tail looking really worried and scared? He could a freaking turn into a wolf and he was scared of me!?!? A mere, weak, HUMAN. 'You can change into a wolf too, and so much more' an unfamiliar voice inside my head said. The freak was that? Ugh, back to the situation at hand. I went outside with the girl on my shoulder, and threw her on the floor. The girl got up and threw her gritted teeth she yelled, "YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!!" She lunged at me and on reflex, i side stepped her. I grabbed her collar and punched her on the jaw, hearing a satisfied crunch. Probably broke it. I hit her on the temple, and she was instantly knocked out cold. I looked behind me and saw that Matt was starring at me in awe and pride but i could also detect a hint of fear. I felt pain, a lot of pain and heard a loud crack and dropped to my knees. Suddenly, i heard voices in my head, one of them being Maddie's? and Aria's,Candy's, Jessie's? What the living shit is going on here???
~~~~~~
{A/n Cliffhanger!!! Sorry, i had to. You will see the reasons in the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed it!!}