Chapter 14

I can not believe I said yes. No no no no no, this is way too fast. I have to talk to Matt. I agreed to move in with him only because I was absolutely ecstatic that he actually asked me out. I quickly grabbed my phone and told him that we need to talk. He said to meet him at Starbucks in 5.
    I quickly hopped on my Bike wearing a tank top and jeans. (Pic on the side<<) I revved up the engine and sped off to Starbucks. I got of and was instantly pinned on the wall. I could not see who it was but I slyly slipped out of his/ her arms but considering they had big buff arms, so I am gonna assume it is a man. I turned to see a guy looking in about his late twenties. He had brown hair and hazel eyes. He pushed me and trapped me with his arms, against the wall, so kicked him in his balls. He fell to his knees screaming," YOU FUCKING SLUT!! YOU WILL REGRET EVER BEING BORN!!" He continued his long rant, clutching on his boner. I ran into Starbucks and looked for Matt, there he sat looking hurt, heartbroken, and embarrassed. 
    He was wearing black shorts, and a polo shirt. I hopped to him and jumped on him, giving him a peck. I climbed of him and sat on the other side of him. "Babe, you have no idea what happened outside." I stated, completely forgetting the reason I asked him to come. He looked at me happily and reached over to kiss me and I accepted. He gave me a sweet but quick kiss. I explained what happened and he looked furious.
     "Babe," I started, "you know I love you and would never cheat. No one can literally give me sparks of love like you do. I love you too much. Besides you are my mate, why would I cheat? and your the hottest guy I know. Can you exclaim at least once you fought a guy over me? While I do it all the time for you. Cause you are to fudgin special to me." He looked at me with adoration and love but it soon turned into amusement, " Fudgin? Really!!?!?!" He asks. I give him an appointed look. "That is not the point, the point is I will never leave you for someone else." We chatted, I told him why I came here and he said its alright and he thought it was too fast too. We even played twenty questions, apparently he is in the drama club. "Hey, I just remembered, that lady that talked to me said something about the prophecy of "Hope". Want to hit the books and check it out?"  I asked. "Sure," he replied. We got up and went to the nearest library. We went to the librarian and asked simultaneously, "where is the section containing the 'prophecy of Hope'" She looked very sweet and kind. She was very old. She looked up and smiled, " I put that out since no one believed it and it was very useless. I just keep one copy under my desk and I like you kids, so her you go." She said, handing a book that said " Hope". We smiled at her and thanked her. We sat down at a close table and started reading the actual prophecy, which was very long.
    " The prophecy of Hope
  Somewhere along the stony way
Lies the hidden hope of yesterday
You probably never noticed them in the past, but they are a joy to forever last
They will show up when you least expect them to, and they will reward you with a bliss experienced by a fortunate few

  She/he will hold great power, power that most seek
Power greater then all gods and goddesses
She/he will have the birthmark of a bird on their right hip
And will carry great depression
She/he will save many, but loose many aswell
She/he will be the first born child of the 3rd in command of the Stardawn pack
She will be a direct descendent of the first creater
And will save all wolves from the darkness, the evil."
   "Holy sh-" I was cut of by Matt. "Language"  he said. "Yes Mother," I replied sarcastically. This will be one CRAZY year.