Chapter 15

"We have to find my parents. I want to meet them, please!!???" I practically begged. Matt looked at me and sighed, "I am coming, I don't want anyone to try and take you away from me," I looked at him and grinned. I leaned in and smashed my lips onto his, our lips soon started moving in sync. We pulled apart when we heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and saw the girls and boys looking at us with their eyebrows raised and knowing looks. "What!?! Y'all make out all the time," I stated. The girls all went bright red while the guys gave us proud smirks. They sat down and I explained everything that happened so far. They looked at me shockingly. Nick broke the silence, "so, why are you in the library, the most lamest place in the world?" "Well, obviously to find information on this So called 'prophecy of Hope', and in the prophecy it gave me a reason to go on a road trip with my favorite people in the whole wide world!" I explained. Then suddenly, Maddie squealed and started jumping up and down in her chair. "ROAD TRIP!! WOOHOO!" She hollered. "Shhhh," the librarian exclaimed. Maddie looked down Like a scolded child and Nick pulled her into him, giving her a comforting side hug. "When and why?" He asked. "Tommorow, to find my parents" I said, simply. They looked at me surprisingly and scrambled around to grab the book that held the prophecy in it. I shook my head, chuckled, and grabbed Matt, dragging him to the car.
~~~~~
I was packing my suitcase for this very long road trip. I put all my necessities in a black book bag, I grabbed as many books as possible and stuffed them inside my book bag. I grabbed my phone and charger and put them in aswell. I suddenly felt pain everywhere. It was terrifying. I felt like I was shifting all over again, but a hundred times worse. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer but before darkness took over, I screamed bloody murder. I heard faint screams, From everywhere. I could hear footsteps booming down stairs but could not find out who it was because the darkness had already taken me whole.
~~~~~~
I opened my eyes and everything was bright, full of life, careless, free, and most importantly happy. I looked around and saw a beautiful golden wolf. I looked beside it and there was a pale female vampire, that looked somewhat like me. In fact, all around stood creatures such as, a witch, mermaid, demon, Angel, vampire, Phoenix, elf, and fairy. I was extremely shocked. Without warning, Maddie, Candy, Aria, and Jessie appeared out of thin air. They jumped up, wide eyed and started to look around for any sort of danger. Then 4 more witches appeared all resembling the 4 confused girls. I was confused aswell. They looked around and until their eyes settled on me. They looked at me, begging for answers with their eyes, and ran over to me. I gave the same puzzled look and they seemed to loose all hope they once had. What the living hell is going on!