Chapter 6

{A/n JORDAN on top^^^, in the middle with blond hair(you will meet her soon) ASHLEY is on JORDAN's left with the brown hair<<< and ( I don't wanna be rasist or anything) white }
~~~~~~
Today is my first day at Stone Lake high school, I am going to be in junior year. I am now looking for a nice outfit for my first day of the hell we call "high school". MADDIE HELP ME FIND AN OUTFIT!" I yelled. "AYE AYE CAPTAIN!"she yelled back. I could here the faint steps of her shoes and just like I suspected, she ran into my room. "n-No need to fear, m-Maddie is here, man this house is huge" she muttered, out of breath. I chuckled and looked attention the time, 7:00. I let out a frustrated groan. This time it was Maddie's turn to chuckle. "Okay, what do we have pick from?"she asked. I picked up a Black leather jacket, denim high waisted shorts, a black tank top with a skull on it, black fingerless gloves, and a pair of black and white Tom's. I also picked up a black leather jacket, a violet tank top, purple fingerless gloves, a purple floral knee length skirt and lastly, black and purple Jordan's. She crossed her arms and taped her chin, concentrating hard. After she was finally able to agree with one, she picked the first one. Anyway, I asked if she could do my hair and she immediately agreed. She gave me long way curls and pinned a lock of my hair to the side of my head so part of it was falling down my face. She gave me a search eyeliner, blood red lip stick, mascara, and foundation. I quickly helped her and how she looked, she was wearing the second choice(A/n the purple skirt and leather jacket, etc) and she straightened her hair causing her bangs to cover her fore head. She had a splash of makeup (eyeliner, mascara, cherry red lip gloss and a twinge of foundation. We looked in the mirror and squealed, simultaneously screaming, "WE LOOK HOT AS FUCKKKKK!" I looked at my iPhone 6 and noticed it was already 8:00. " We are going to be late on the first day, let's go," I yelled grabbing my black Michael Kors purse and bookings. I ran out the door grabbing everyone I saw on the way to one of the motorcycles. I climbed a black one, Maddie took a violet and black one, Jess took a blood red one, Aria took a midnight blue one, and Candy took the hot pink motorcycle. We went into the school parking lot doing tricks and Shiz, earning a lot of stares from the guys and glares from the girls. We heard a lot of whispering like " Who is that? or That is so cute, or I wanna tap that" last one mostly coming from guys. We all stepped put off of our buckets and took of our helmets, shaking out hair and running our hands through our hair. We did all this simultaneously. The guys were practically drooling and the girls were glaring daggers. We looked at one another and smirked, enjoying the attention. None of us are shy so it was not that hard. We walked away, swaying our hips. We entered the school looking like bad bitches.
~~~~~~
A/N sorry I was really busy (Halloween and all) , I know it's short but it will get better, I promise.
ALSO, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!:-D