Chapter 10

(A/N I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED, I AM SO BUSY FROM SCHOOL. I LOST TRACK OF TIME. ANYWAY, PICTURE OF OUT FIT SHE WILL BE WEARING TO THE SIDE. LASTLY, THERE WILL BE TWO CHAPTER UPDATES TODAY. ANYWAY,ENJOY!!
~~~~~~~~
"What do I wear, GIRLS HELP!!!" I yelled. I could hear their loud footsteps and BAM! Matt broke down the door, his looking for the danger. He looks at my shocked face and puts a worried one on his own. " You all right?" He asked, worried. "Yes, I am absolutely great thanks to the broken door now," I said, sarcastically, " I just need the girls to help me find an outfit. Now get the hell OUT OF MY ROOM!" He quickly scurried out and the girls all came running in. So I bet your wondering what is going on.

After we all left the restaurant, we discussed other things and I learned that male werewolves shift at the age of 16, which is also the day they find their mates. Although, it is very rare for werewolves to have mates because all female werewolves are dead and it's rare for male werewolves to have human mates. Girls were able to shift at the age of 17. The boys did confirm we were their mates by touching our hands and looking into our eyes. But we never got back to the question i asked at the clearing. (The one about the hatred between werewolves and vampires). When we finally got tired, we all crashed at Jessies place. Anyway, I need an outfit today because this morning, Matt asked me out on a date. He said to wear a chic, yet still warm outfit.

I already told the girls everything and they promised to help me out. So, now your all caught up.

"So, when's the date?" Aria asked. I looked at my wrist, which had my watch on it. "Omg, I am gonna be late. He said to meet him at the parking lot by 6:00. Its already 4:00. We need to get started, NOW!" I all but yelled. The girls quickly nodded and ran to my closet. They started throwing clothes all around the room but I didn't care. I need an outfit ASAP. Finally, they walked out of my walk in closet (See what I did there, hehe) and threw me a cute outfit. (A/n I am really bad at describing so the picture is on the top of the outfit and how she looks in it! Enjoy) I quickly took a shower and put on my undergarments. The girls did my hair but they didn't do makeup because 1. I will be wearing sunglasses and 2. its already 5:30. I quickly put on the outfit they picked out for me and looked in the mirror. I looked appropriate for the description he gave me. I looked at my watch and noticed there was only 10 more minutes left for the date. I called Matt because him and the guys went out for lunch. He said he was on his way. I told the girls this and we decided to just watch Once Upon A Time. We missed the latest episode and as soon as they got to the best part my phone rang. I looked at the ID and like I thought it was Matt saying he was outside. I quickly tested a reply and told the girls I had to go. I went outside and there stood Matt. I sprinted to him and got in the car.
"So, where are we going? I hate suprises so if it was a suprise i am going to warn you, tell me now and it wont be anymore. " I said. "No, it wasn't. Anyway, we are gonna go skating at the mall then we will see a movie at the theater and lastly, we will go to a Italian fancy restraunt." He stated.
Well, this should be interesting.