Chapter 9

MATT'S POV ( SUPRISE!!!)

   It has been 2 months since we became friends with the girls ( Riley, Candy, Maddie, Jessie, and Ariana.) The first week we met, we continuously bothered them until they hung out with us. Today, was the day. We ( The boys: Matt, Nick, Josh, Mikey, Jake) are going to drop the big bomb, the secret is-
"Matt, Riley is calling," Someone yelled.  But I was already out the door. I really like Riley, she is feisty, hot, and so sarcastic. I love it.Anyways, I grabbed the phone and told her to tell all the girls, including her, to meet us at the clearing of you blocks from Here. I can't wait, I quickly yelled, " Dudes, they said to meet us at the clearing, you better be ready in 5!!!" As soon as I said that the boys were already putting on their shoes. I shook my hair, "whipped," I muttered. Though thanks to their enhanced hearing, they heard me and just screamed, " You are too, Now hurry we want to tell them." Alright then, I hope they don't faint. Everybody, took extra clothes because they probably wouldn't believe us. Anyway we all got in our cars. I ran to my 2015 Black Porsche.
  When we got there, the girls were already there. They probably got here with their hot motorcycles. We walked to the middle of the clearing,where a picnic table was. Great thing we packed a few things to eat. We at down and I decided to the drop the bomb. "Girls we have something to tell you and its not ordinary so don't faint, alright?" I told them. They nodded and gave me a hand gesture indicating to continue. "We are... Werewolves and before you start laughing we have pr-," I was cut off by Riley saying something rather, shocking. "Don't worry, we believe you." she said. " But how? and why would you believe that, we just told you something other people would be laughing, or cowering in fear from," Nick asked.We all nodded agreeing. This time Maddie answered, "we saw you guys change last month, we were mad you didn't tell us at first, but we forgave you eventually. Though, we didn't get to research cause someone couldn't stop whining." she turned and glared at Riley, who just smiled sheepishly. Wait, so that's why she didn't talk to me for a whole week. "Alright let's explain, werewolves are animals that can shift to wolves. Anyway, Matt is our supposed 'alpha' or going to be anyway. So an alpha is in command of a pack, a group of ordinary werewolves bound to protect one another, no matter the cost and an alphas senses are better then a average werewolf. I am a beta, who are second in  command. They help the alpha and Luna with the pack. They also are there to stop the alpha when he goes crazy or protective as he likes to call it. A Luna is the alphas mate, from the word soulmate, are supposed to be in love and have a connection. They are destined to be together. When you touch your mate you feel sparks and when you stare into their eyes the supernatural one automatically knows you are his mate. A Luna is like the mother of the pack. But they don't exist anymore because vampires and werewolf hunters have teamed up.They plan on killing off all werewolves. They have already killed all the female  werewolves in the world. male werewolves can be born and shift into a wolf with one werewolf gene needed, and a female werewolf can only shift with both genes to be able to do so. Lastly, you are our mates. Any questions?" Nick lectured. The girls seemed to be letting this new information sink in. Suddenly, a hand popped up. I t was RILEY, "What happened between the vampires and werewolves that makes them.loath one another? she asked. "I will answer you tomorrow, I need to eat." he murmured.We got up And took off to the nearest restaurant.