Chapter 16

Pic of Maddie's New form on top or to the side :-P~

~~~~~~~~
Suddenly, the golden wolf walked towards me. I was really freaked out but something about this wolf draws me in. It is magnificent. A voice quickly drove me out of my thoughts. This voice sounded a lot like me. I looked to see if the girls heard it aswell, and judging by their reactions, they did. The voice boomed in my head, " I am Riley's wolf, I have a lot to explain." She started. "You five have been chosen by the creator, a million years ago, to stop the vampires and hunters from wiping out the werewolf population. There will be a war upon us. You must understand that these are your people, well, Riley's anyway. Riley, do you see all the different supernatural; the wolf (me), mermaid, fairy, witch, demon, angel, vampire, Phoenix, and elf, they all resemble you. They are part of you and when you touch them you will have your first shift, except me.After you touch them, say, "Morfeta" and you will automatically shift back into you human. After shifting the first time, say, "Merfetaz" to turn into your supernatural form. But, that is only after you went through the first shift for all your supernaturals. Non of us have names except for me, my name is Skylar. You may or may not name them, that is of your decision. Maddison, Candice {Candy's full name is Candice}, Ariana, and Jessica, you four are Riley's gaurdians and those witches are a part of you. Each one of them will resemble one of you, so, go ahead and tap the witch that looks a lot like you," She finished. The girls looked at one another, then at me, and gave me a look saying, "Do you think we should?" I nodded and they sighed. They each walked up to a certain witch and tapped them lightly. They instantly started shaking, there was a bright light coming from their direction. They fell to the floor and the witches were sucked into the girls chests. I turned towards the wolf and she just nodded. I walked up to the vampire and touched her face. In seconds, I was on the floor and shaking. When I shifted into every creature I stood up in my elf form. I looked at the girls and they stood there in their witch form, which was just a change in outfits. The outfit consisted of black leather jeans, a black shirt that you can barely see because of the long black cloak. I could not see their faces either but I knew they had changed to their new forms. We all said, "Morfeta" in unison and we all shifted back. I was correct, they did change. They were all stunning. (A/n you will see the pictures of all the girls in the next few chapters. Maddie's new form is on top or to the side. Please do continue...) I looked at the wolf and she was immediately sucked into my chest. I looked around the beatiful setting was disappearing. I suddenly felt the need to sleep, and did just that. But before I did I looked at the girls, who were also very tired, and gave them a weak smile, which they returned. I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.