Chapter 19

Pic of Jessie!!! Up TOP^^^^^ or to the left<<<< maybe right>>>>> :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next morning with the glaring sun. I quickly got to the curtains and closed them, causing the room to be dark once more, just the way I like it. I jumped only bed and closed my eyes, and opened them just as fast with wide eyes, wide awake. It was then I registered the fact that there was a loud 'BEEB' every now and then. I jumped up and looked at my alarm clock. My eyes widened and before I could comprehend the situation, my feet were on the soft purple rug and I was running out the door. I looked around the house for any one but found no-one. I ran to Candy's new room, which happens to be right next to mine. I slammed the door open, causing everyone, meaning Candy, Aria, Jessie, and Maddie, to groan slowly and go back to sleep. Last night was Sunday, also meaning today is the first day of school with our new identities and appearances. Last night, me and the girls decided to make it a girl's night at the pack house. We talked, watched movies, painted nails (we are girls afterall), did challenging dares, overall, last night was a blast. Although, I went to sleep earlier then the others because I got tired and came to my room and slept. My new room consisted of the purple lamp that I found in the orphan. I like it too much to just 'throw it away'. My walls haven't been painted yet so their a creamy color. Whoever had this room before painted their roof midnight blue with stars, bright, glow in the dark stars. I had a walk-in closet which held all the clothes I unpacked two days ago. About my closet, I remember putting my airhorn in my closet and ran to go get it. I tossed around a few tops and shorts and finally found the airhorn. I walked back into Candy's room and blew the horn making a loud, "BEEB". They all jumped, startled, and screamed, "I'M UP! I'M UP!" I chuckled but it was replaced by a scowl and I went bat shit crazy remembering the time, 10:48. We already missed first block and 20 minutes of second block. But, we tried to get there as soon as possible anyway.
~~~~~
I slammed the door open for my second block classroom with Jessie trailing right behind me. Everyone's head quickly turned to me, I'm surprised the didn't get a whiplash. "Oops! Sorry! Anyway, I apologize for my disturbance and late attendance. I woke up late." I formally explained. Jessie nodded agreeing and said, sticking her thumb my way, "What she said,"
"That is not an excuse to not attending to my class on time, but, since your new I will only give you detention,"
The teacher said, disapprovingly. We nodded and turned to our usual seats (from when they went to that classes earlier that year; before the transformation) but we're stopped by a throat being cleared, we turned around with identical expressions and raised eyebrows, my eyes quickly trailed down to her hand, which held two detention passes, I grabbed the passes and continued on my way to my chair with Jessie following in suit. We came pretty late but it was not that bad. Well, not until we had to sit outside the office because the secretary didn't arrive yet. I mean, how come we get in trouble for being late to school, which by the way, does not pay us. Yet, the slutty secretary gets to come when ever she wants, gets payed, and students have to wait for her, does that sound even somewhat logic? Unfortunately for me, my second period teacher was on the MTE Club, which stands for 'Meanest Teachers Ever'. I know, terrible name but me and the girls created and are trying to find a better name for it.
I was cut off of my rain of thoughts by the loud bell. "BRIIINNGGGGG BRIIINNGGGGG" It boomed through the once empty hallways while I quickly packed up my things and high tailed my ass out of there.
The rest of the day rolled around pretty quick with Jordan acting like she owns the world during lunch, which we quickly ditched because everyone was staring at us like we were the last meat in the world. Every one was drooling, even the girls. And, if we smiled the slightest bit, someone would faint. So we had to keep straight faces all the way. Anyway, me and Jessie entered the detention room which seemed to have a lot of instruments, a microphone stood tall in the middle and the room had big enough room to dance and play the instruments (no pun intended). There were a few chairs in the front and I noticed all the girls siting there, looks like their teachers were also in the club. Maddie got up and tapped the Mic, it worked. She started singing a soft tune. I got up and grabbed the guitar, soon everyone had an instrument.
Maddie=Mic
Me= Guitar
Aria= Guitar
Jessie= Drums
Candy= Piano
We started singing Black Magic by Little Mix, "
[Maddie]
All the girls on the block knocking at my door!
Wanna know what it is make the boys want more!

[Maddie:]
Is your lover playing on your side?
Said he loves you,
But he ain't got time.
Here's the answer.
Come and get it
At a knocked down price.

Hey!

[Aria:]
Full of honey,
Just to make him sweet.
Crystal balling,
Just to help him see
What he's been missing.
So come and get it,
While you've still got time.

Hey!

[Me:]
Get your boy on his knees
And repeat after me, say

[All:]
Take a sip of my secret potion,
I'll make you fall in love.
For a spell that can't be broken,
One drop should be enough.
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

Take a sip of my secret potion,
One taste and you'll be mine.
It's a spell that can't be broken
It'll keep you up all night
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

[Jessie:]
If you're lookin' for Mr. Right,
Need that magic
To change him over night.
Here's the answer.
Come and get it,
While you've still got time.

Hey!

[Candy:]
Get your boy on his knees
And repeat after me, say

[All:]
Take a sip of my secret potion,
I'll make you fall in love.
For a spell that can't be broken,
One drop should be enough.
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

Take a sip of my secret potion,
One taste and you'll be mine.
It's a spell that can't be broken
It'll keep you up all night
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

[Me:]
All the girls on the block knockin' at my door!
(I got the recipe)
Wanna know what it is make the boys want more!
(now you belong to me) [2x]"
I dropped my guitar and starting break dancing, hip-hop dancing, and a little gymnastics here and there.

"[Maddie:]
Take a sip from my secret potion,
I'll make you fall in love.
For a spell that can't be broken,
One drop should be enough.
Boy, you belong to me (hey!)
I got the recipe.
And it's called (black magic), and it's called, and it's called black magic!

[All:]
Take a sip of my secret potion,
One taste and you'll be mine.
It's a spell that can't be broken
It'll keep you up all night
Boy, you belong to me (belong to me)
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

Falling in love (hey!) [8x]

[Aria:]
Magic!"

Once we finished we heard clapping, we looked up and there stood a lady. A skinny casual pretty lady. "Well done, you guys want to be in the school band, sorry let me rephrase that, do you want to be THE school band?" She asked in an excited yet nerves voice. She started giving us ways it could be beneficial until we heard a timer go off. We looked at the time and it was time to go. "Look, we will think about it we will meet you here during detention and we can talk about it," Maddie reasoned. The lady nodded a little sad but still hopeful. WAIT, DID SHE JUST SAY BAND!!!