Chapter 3

PICTURE OF MADDIE ON TOP^^^^

~~~~~~

Today is the day, that's right, I am being taken back to the orphanage. I am now saying goodbye to Maddie's family. Maddie is the only other person, besides June and Joe, to know about Joe's abuse. "Bye jack I will miss you," I said to Maddie's little brother Jack. He is only 4 years old and just lost his first baby tooth. " okay pwease come back Wiwey" he said in his adorable little voice. I can just eat his face. I scooped him up with my arms and stared in to his adorable blue eyes, and ruffled up his surprisingly soft brown hair. Wow he is a mini Maddie, except the eyes. I turned to my best friend, Maddie, and told her," Why are you crying I will see you everyday, I promise. Just make sure to come to that training area you were talking about. Though, I can't believe I am missing the 10th grade but it's for the best, right? I will see you tommorow, text you the adress. Bye" I whispered the last part. I hated goodbyes, but they seem to love me.(note the sarcasm) School's over, summer break, YAY. Last week, was the last day of school. "Come on, we will be late sweetie," June yelled. " Don't call me that and I am on my way," I yelled back. I turned to Maddie and squeezed the living shit out of her.She squeezed me just as hard. "Bye," she cried out. I gave her a sad smile and ran to June's Car. June looked at me and smiled sadly. She grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze, " don't worry, everything will be alright. Trust me." I only nodded, because I didn't have any words to the current situation. We finally made it to the orphanage. The foster mother, Rose, was very kind. Although, the kids there, not so much. There was the main bitch, Ashley, she is really annoying. Talk about the devils daughter, here she comes. "Hey loser, go get me a chicken salad," she commanded. "No, do I look like a slave to you?" I told her. " You will wish you hadn't said that, you little brat" she taunted, Turning around and walking away. I sighed. What's her problem? I walked into my new room and saw a girl in all pink pj's. It was then I noticed half the room was pink. Oh no, she is a pink fan. My favorite color is violet and black. I looked at the other side of the room, mainly at what I am guessing is my new bed, and noticed a pretty purple lamp on the bed side and the rest was just plain, old, boring brown. I suddenly heard squealing and jumped back slightly,startled. I turned around to see a girl with wavy blond hair with strips of pink. With amazing brown eyes and long beautiful eyelashes. she was short and petite. She had curves and a nice figure."oh my God, OMG, my goodness, you are gorgeous. You would look amazing in pink. sorry, just a little excited to finally have a new roommate. My last on was a total jerk so she moved out. She owns that lamp, but finder's keepers right? she left it, so I guess it's yours now. So, my name is Candy, yep the one you eat. Just please don't eat me. Anyway, what's your name?"She said, rather fast. I just starred at her, totally shocked. She reminds me of Maddie a lot, Hyper, energetic etc. Wait, there is only one way to find out if she is Maddie's replica. "My name is Riley and I am excited as well. I just have one question, are you friends with that slut that called me a loser, I think her name was....um.....oh Ashley." I asked, snapping my finger. Her eyes widened, " please don't tell me you did something- "
"I talked back to her," I cut her off. Her eyes grew even larger, if that's even possible," Oh no, this is not good, she was my old room mate. She gets what she wants, when she wants. Everybody hates her, except the boys, they adore her. It's so damn annoying. She is such a bitch, the reason she moved out was because I complained about her to Rose(A/n if you have forgotten who Rose was She is the foster mother) and ever since then, she has been out to get me. Though, the worst thing she ever did to me was the time in 8th grade when she posted a picture of me on a poster, sleeping in class and drooling, all around the school. Then, at lunch she tripped me in front of the whole school and I became the new laughing stock at school. All my friends ditched me for her. Anyway, be happy she ain't the head bitch, she is second in command. When do you start school?" "So you don't like her, nor are you friends with her?" I asked, ignoring her question from earlier. "HELL YAH I HATE HER, SHE IS A BITCH!" she screamed."I ain't going to your school, I am being home schooled, I got to sleep, I am getting tired. Night" I explained,with a yawn. "Night," she whispered.
I went to sleep, thinking how did I make an enemy ready.