Chapter 12

PREVIOUSLY ON 'THE SAVIOR'

I felt pain, a lot of pain and heard a loud crack and dropped to my knees. Suddenly, i heard voices in my head, one of them being Maddie's? and Aria's,Candy's, Jessie's? What the living shit is going on here???
~~~~~~~~
I could not take the pain anymore, the last thing i heard before darkness was, " Riley, RILEY! wake up, dont leave me, i just got you! Dont close your eyes, PLEASE! YOUR MY MATE, I LOVE YOU!!!!" That was Matt. Omg, he loves me?? I was going to say it back but the darkness had already enfulged me.
I was pulled into darkness, everything was dark, black, and soulless. I looked around me and screamed, "Is anyone here? Am I dead?" No one answered, and I realized I was alone. The darkness was suffocating me. Suddenly, with no warning, bright light blinded me as I squinted my eyes and covered my face. " no child you are not. You are in the 'Continuous' where people can contact people from different realms."An angelic voice with such ... love?
I opened my eyes and saw a woman very familiar. Perhaps I knew her before my amnesia. I bet your confudsed. Well, before I went into the orphanage, the foster care found me and my brother infront of the foster care's door with no memory of how i got there, who I was or pretty much anything. I only remembered my name, birthday, age, Thomas and his birthday and age. Thomas was only 2 then and I was 12. I was 13 when June and Joe adopted us and Thomas was 3. Anyway, I looked over the woman's figure. She was absolutely beautiful, she was tall, with luxurious long brunnett hair. She had chocolate brown eyes, like mine. She was absolutely beautiful, her height and figure were great with luscious skin. She looked stunning!! I shook my head, trying to clear it up. I looked at her and realized she was indeed talking to me.            
  "Sweethart, you are the most powerfullest creature known in all the realms and universes. Even more powerful then all the gods and goddesses. You are immortal. That voice inside your head earliar was your wolf named Shakira. Anyway, when you wake up you will be even more beautiful and will barely look like you do at this very moment. Though, it just means you are getting ready to contain all that magic. It will seem like you matured thats all. Anyway, when you regain consiousness, you will be in the form of a wolf. You must go now my child. I will meet you soon to guide you to the right path. Also, you must search up the prophecy of "Hope". Lastly, the reason as to why you heard your friends ( Maddie, Jessie, Aria, and Candy) is because they are the most powerfullest witches ever, but not nearly as powerful as you. They shall be your new gaurdians. When you wake up, tell them everything i told you and remember none of them know how much power they possess. When you tell them, you will instantly feel i new conection towards them. You will be able to hear their thoughts and feel their emotions. Tell them they will change aswell tonight. I am sorry child but you must go now!! Remember ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR HEART." She finished. I gave her a brief nod and before i knew it i was awake. On earth. I looked down and saw beatiful gold paws. I look up and all the boys and girls are there starring at me, completely and utterly shocked.

  After Matt told me how to shift back, i was pulled into hugs and kisses from everyone( on the cheeks). Then, they bombarded me with questions which i answered fully, and truthfully. When i told the girls it was like something clicked, i had a connection with the girls. It was not as strong as the mate pull but it was strong alright. I could hear their thoughts until a voice in my head said," if you dont want them to hear your thoughts and vise versa, think of a wall in your mind. If you do, picture that wall crumbling down. Anyway, look in the mirror." I did as she said and ran to the closest mirror which thankfully was floor length. I look at myself. I am GORGEOUS! Not to nrag though. This will take some getting use to. The boys already noticed my new look and said i am super hot. The girls looked at me in envy. I told them they would change too, tonight. (A/n pic of her to the side). They nodded and looked down, ashamed. The guys ran to them and started comforting them except Matt. He stayed with me.