Chapter 13

MATT'S POV

I starred at Riley in shock, suprise, awe, and lust. She told us everything and i feel protective. Actually, I AM protective. She has changed so much since i started watching her. I remember the day she first saw me like it was yesterday.           
             FLASHBACK
I ran out the packhouse hoping to see that beautiful girl again. I believe she is my mate. I always watch her come home from school. I looked at my watch and there was an hour left until she gets out of her school. I stand infront of the school, hidden in the trees. I was walking casually on the sidewalk when I hear an annoying, high pitched squeal from behind me. Wait... I know that squeal from anywhere. JORDAN!! Not again!!! She somehow found out about my regular routine, two days ago. Ever since, she comes here dressed like a total slut and flirts with me. I hate her, she is way to easy and had sex with everyone at school exept me and the guys. I am still a virgin, thankfully. Jordan is trying to change that. I am waiting on my mate, which apparently, I have found and she is HUMAN!! But that is Alright since there are no more female werewolves alive. JORDAN does not know about werewolves. She believes she is big and mighty because her family is really rich. She started caressing my upper arm. Oh dear God!!
"Baby, why don't you come with me tonight. I will give you the special treatment, which is very rare." She purred a disgusting purr, I almost gagged. "No thank you" I said. I quickly turned away from her and ran away. I looked at my watch and 45 minutes past already. I started running faster and finally saw her rounding a corner near the bus stop. I followed her until she looked across the street and her gaze met mine. I starred into her beatiful chocolate brown eyes. Suddenly a pack message went through the pack-link, a way for pack members to communicate with one another, mentally. "SON, please return home now. I have to talk with you about alpha stuff." My father's voice boomed in my head. I quickly replied and thankfully a bus came and she turned away causing me to frown but change into my wolf form causing my clothes to shred apart. I looked back and she gave me a shocked look, soon replaced by a puzzled one. I starred into her eyes but remembered my father. I quickly turned and ran home. You see, my father is the alpha of our pack, The Crimson Pack. We are nothing special, we are not super powerful, just an ordinary pack of werewolves. We are not weak either. We have at least 130 members in our pack since there are no female werewolves left. I wish I met my mother.
       END OF FLASHBACK

    Riley never said anything about it, she probably just forgot it. I looked at her admiring her body, imagining what I could do with it. DIRTY THOUGHTS!! NO DIRTY THOUGHT!!  I walked over to her and sat next to her. "So, you alright?" I asked. She looked at me, and ran upstairs. She came running down holding a duffle bag. She grabbed my hand and started running outside.  "Riles, where we going?" I questioned. She looked at me, smiled and said, " Riles, I like it" I smiled.

           RILEY'S POV
I tested the name on my tongue, instantly approving of it. I dragged Matt to my Motorcycle. (A/N MOTORCYCLE IS TOO LONG SO I WILL CALL IT A BIKE) I want to take him to a clearing today, I came across it a few weeks ago. Only I know about it and now Matt aswell I guess. I hoped on my bike and motioned for him to climb on. I picked up the duffel bag and wore it. Matt came and wrapped his arms around my waist, ignoring the bag. The bag had clothes in it, a bra top and shorts for me. Matt had shorts on so all he had to do was take his shirt off. We finally made it to the clearing and I parked. I grabbed my iPhone six and a mini speaker out of the bag. I turned to Matt. "It will be really hot. This clearing is full of flowers and the sun is always glaring at it. I put on the bag and went to where I saw the clearing. I looked at the bench in the middle and sat down. "Man, it s boiling hot in here." Matt said, taking off his shirt. I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly sculpted abs. I looked into his eyes and he looked Like a total sex God. I really want to jump his bones right now. I lick my lips, looking him up and down. "Like what you see?" He asked and by his tone I can tell his smirking. I loomed at him and flashed my own. "I have seen better,"
I started. His eyes turned completely black. I quickly finish,"I looked in the mirror earliar." I laughed at his reaction and he soon followed.
               I told him I was gonna change so I went behind a tree and changed.(Outfit to the side) I came out and Matt instantly looked at me. A plan formed in my mind and a smirk formed on my lips. I started swaying my hips and his eyes went wide. I leaned down and grabbed the bag, giving him a good view. I took out my phone and speakers and put on a song.  Twerk it like Miley by Brandon Beal.
His eyes grew impossibly wide and I strutted towards him. I looked him in the eye and said," baby, I want to ask you something. Do you really want me?" He nodded furiously and I smiled. "So can I talk to your wolf quickly?" I asked hoping he would agree with me. He nodded and his eyes turned black. "Yes baby? I am his wolf and you can call me Luca, " his voice was rough and manly. "Oh, I need you to promise me that you won't  come out and Matt does not mate and Mark me. Today, I want to pleasure him, but not too much. You might feel it but don't worry, I will pleasure You soon aswell. Alright?" He nodded and Matt's beautiful green eyes came back. I looked at him and went to start over the song. I smirked and walked towards him, putting an extra sway in my hips. I bit my lip and walked to him. I picked his hands up and put them on my ass. Turned and started grinding on him. I went down and could feel his thing down south pocking me. I turned and caressed his abs. I pulled his head down and seductively whispered, " come on babe, do what you want. I don't mind" Instantly his hand went under my bra top and I slipped my hand in his pants. I started messaging him and he let a moan slip. I brought my lips to his and kissed him. He kissed back intensely. He carefully bit my bottom lip but I didn't give him an entrance. He squeezed my boobs and I gasped. He took that as an opportunity.

     A while later I go behind a tree and change back. He put on his shirt and buckled his pants. No, we do not have sex. We just had fun. I took my phone and speakers and shoved it in my bag. I ran to my bike and hopped on, Matt followed. When we made it home I went upstairs to my room. "Babe, that was the best feeling ever. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Matt asked from behind me. I turned to him and screamed"YESS!!" He smiled and said,"do you want to move in with me?" He questioned once more. I nodded and ran to him, crashing my lips into his. I can't believe this.
~~~~~~
    A/n I know it sounds really desperate but I needed something to write! Anyway hope you liked it