Chapter 5

A/n Those are a few examples of what she buys and that's how she does her hair. ^^^^^
~~~~~
A year has passed and I am in good shape. My figure Is taller and more curvy, I also got a nice pack. Me, Jess (Jessica) and Aria (Ariana) have become great friends.Candy found out about everything and has joined me. We are all going shopping today, they convinced me to go with them. We are going to buy more a new wardrobe, filled with badass outfits, like leather jackets, boots, tank tops, jeans, shorts, etc. We are also going to buy me a nice motorcycle. Its going to be black and violet. We are going in less then an hour. "Hey, you ready to go?" I yelled, after waiting 50 more minutes. I was running down the stairs of Jessie's house. I have come to learn that this house is Jessica's, and she got it a few months before I came here, from her parents as a birthday gift. Ariana's parents were bad and abusive, so she moved out and moved in hear because her and Jessie were best friends since diapers. Ariana was super smart, skipped a grade and Jessie loved working out. I now know all kinds of problems from COLLEGE! Jessie's parents are stinking rich. They own large companies like, The Danzels, a clothing company, Hairs at Danz', etc. Their companies are world wide. "Guys let's head out, I want to get this over with" I grumbled. They all chuckled once they got downstairs." I call shot gun" I screamed, they chucked once again. We all ran into Jessie's blue jeep. We drove all the way to the mall singing, laughing, and just socializing. The girls; Candy, Jessie, Aria, and Maddie, all agreed to dragging me to the nearest store, Foreover 21. "Why, Why, God, Why, I have been good. I promise I will pay charity and stop pranking people if you stop this right now," I prayed. The girls all looked at me crazily. I just gave them a pleading look, begging them not to take me to HELL also known as, Forever 21. They shook their heads no and kept dragging me, literally. As soon as I walked in I saw someone, wearing a red polo shirt and blue jeans. He had dirty blond hair and GREEN EYES! wait, it's that boy I saw a year ago, the day Thomas passed away. The boy noticed my gaze and looked at me.
A lot of starring later and I realized that Maddie has been snapping and yelling my name, trying to get my attention. A looked away from the green eyed boy and blinked a few times. " Riley, *snap* *snap* you there?" she said, as if talking to a 5 child. They got my attention and we finished shopping. We bought 17 tank tops, 9 pairs of tights, 11 pairs of jeans, 13 pairs of all kinds of shorts, 20 leather jackets, different sizes and colors, 6 pairs of converse, and 4 pairs of heels, 7 pairs of heeled leather boots, and lastly 5 New dresses, we also bought acceceries and got new hair styles. Now we just returned from the car dealership, we got me a black 2009 Lamborghini, and a black and violet motorbike. We finally made it home, exhausted. I ran to my room and dropped myself on the bad, instantly falling in to a dreamless.