Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning with the most shocking news ever. I am now sitting in my closet, packing.

FLASHBACK

I opened my eyes to the glaring sun. I felt is if today was going to be quite interesting. I went into the restroom to do my business. When I came back I saw June on my bed starring at me. "What do you want?" I demanded. My voice was hoarse from all the crying last night. Every night since the death of my brother, Thomas, I would cry myself to sleep. "Honey, I have to tell you something very important.okay?" she said." Just come out and say it" I encouraged. When she did tell me I wish I hadn't encouraged her. "Sweety, me and Joe decided that you have to go back to the orphanage. We don't want any more funerals. You leave in two days. Do you want help packing?" she said. WHAT! I knew Joe would take this as an opportunity to get rid of me."No thanks, I can do it myself," I told her, at the verge of tears.

END OF FLASHBACK

Maddie came over to help me pack. "Hey, I have an idea, since you have to find out who killed your brother, I was thinking. You should start training and be the new bad girl at school, no-one would mess with you. Anyway, I know a guy that can help train you. You could miss 7 months of school, training to be a bad, ruthless, bitch. Don't worry about missing your education, I know somebody for that too. So what do you say?" She said, rather swiftly. "HELL YAH! but I am doing this so that I can find the killer of my brother, alright?" I stated but it came out more like a question. "YES!" she screamed, pumping her fist in the air. I chuckled, "when and where am I going to start training?" I asked. "The day after you leave for the orphanage"she told me. I nodded. "hey, do you know where the new orphanage is?" she asked. " I think it's several blocks from here."I answered. She only nodded," Good, the training area is a few blocks from here." Suddenly her phone rang, "I got to get this. It's probably my boyfriend." Oh and have I mentioned that Maddie is very pretty. Maddie has pretty electric Brown eyes. She was very eccentric,kind,and really beautiful. (A/n Riley is not bisexual or lesbian. Also I don't have a problem with gay/lesbian people. Please do continue) She has all the guys practically drooling over her. Anyways, she is 14 years old as well. We are both in the 9th grade. She got curves in all the right places too, and lastly she has long wavy brunette hair. She's basically a ball of energy and talks a lot when she is nervous or scared.

" Hey Riley, do you want to have a sleepover? It is Friday after all,"She asked. I look at her, " Yah sure, I hate this house." she laughed, then squeeled and clapped her hands yelling 'YAY', "Let's go shopping!" I can't hear, MY EAR DRUMS.(please note the sarcasm) I groaned, what did I get myself into.
I got dressed in a rainbow sweater and denim shorts. I looked in the mirror and admired how I looked. I have wavy black hair and brown eyes.(picture of RILEY on the top) I turned around and noticed that Maddie was ready, she was wearing a blue sweater and blue tights."Let's go, my mom will take us," I told her. She nodded.