Recap

A/n I wanted everyone to be caught up so, this is a recap of everything that happened so far. There will also be character analysis. I might and a sneak peek but don't get your hopes up!;-)
~~~~~~~

Riley's little brother, Thomas died viciously. She seeks vengeance. On the day he died, she saw a boy and wolf with the same green eyes. She has step-parents and her step dad, Joe, is abusive. June is his wife. Joe abused them because he hated them. They put her back in the orphanage though. They didn't want anymore funerals. That is Joe's excuse but originally he just wanted to get rid of her. The night of the funeral, Joe saw a boy with green eyes and blond hair and thought he was a threat. The boy was looking at a picture of Riley.
When she goes to the to the new orphanage she meets Ashley, the bitch of the west. She also meets Candy, who is a complete replica of Maddie, her best friend. Maddie suggests to go train for the next year with two people who happen to Jessica Ariana. They all become close and go to school a 7 months later in the middle of the year. Candy joins Riley with training.
They go shopping and she sees "Green" as she likes to call him. They go to school and talks back to Jordan head bitch of the school and leader of Ashley. Green introduces himself as Matt and his friends, Nick, Josh, Mikey, and Jake.
Awhile later the boys explain to them about werewolves and there are no longer anymore female werewolves and how they are all mates. Anyway, Matt asks Riley on a date and the waitress flirts with Matt too much causing Riley to shift into a wolf. She passes out but before that she hears the voices of her girl friends. She talks to a beautiful lady who seems very familiar. Riley assumes it's because she met her before amnesia.
The lady tells Riley that Riley is super powerful and people want that. The lady tells her there is a prophecy called "Hope" and that her girl friends are actually her gaurdians and they would all change forms. She wakes up and explains everything to everyone.
A while later she takes Matt and they got to a clearing, where they have some "fun". Though, they don't have sex. After, Matt asks her to be his girlfriend and she replies with a "Yes".

CHARACTERS
Barbara Palvin as Riley Evans
Haden Christensen as Matt Steward
Victoria Justice as Maddison Richard
Matt Prokop as Nick Jason
Jessica Lowndes as Jessica Daniel
Steven R. McQueen as Josh Charles
Ryan Newman as Ariana Blackman
Chase Crawford as Jake Johnson
Julianne Hough as Candy Jackson
Freddie Stroma as Mikey Storm
Julie Gonzalo as Jordan Micheal
Kady Cole as Ashley Titan

~~~~~~
A/n Hope your all caught up! Please Comment, Vote, and Share!!! :-D :-D