Chapter 9: I'm Sorry I Over-Reacted..

Heeeeyyyyy, It's been like what, a month since I've updated?! ANYWAY! Keep reading guys, I promise I'll try to update more!! Anywayyyy, enjoy Angels<3

Oh yeah, almost forgot! This chapter is dedicated to DaphneC143, because I owe her a cookie :p  ♥

(:_______________________________________

I got home and immediately burst through my door, slamming it as I walked in.

I never knew Bella could get anything she wants.

Heck, I’ve known Cody for only 2 days, but still. I’ve crushed on him for nearly a year.

I slipped into my bed and chucked the pillow over my head. I’m not mad at Cody, but Bella makes me want to punch her-.. Hard…

I totally forgot I was supposed to go surfing with Cody today, oh well. He won’t care or remember anyway.

I felt tears trickle their way down my already tear-stained cheeks.

Why do I even care? It’s not my choice who he goes out with, it’s his…

*Cody’s POV*

*CODY’S FLASHBACK*

I got done with pictures with Melody, she seems upset. I wonder why?

As soon as we got done with the last picture, I looked to my surprise to see Bella giving Melody a dirty look, and Melody running into my dressing room..

What the heck did Bella do now? I hate to say it, but, I’m getting sick of my own girlfriend.

I chase after her, running right past Bella.

“Babe, where are you going?” Bella calls. I roll my eyes and burst into the dressing room.

“Mel? Melody?” I call, I’m worried… I hate when Bella upsets my best friends, especially girls… and especially beaut- wait… what am I saying?! I have a girlfriend… but sometimes I wish I didn’t..

I hear soft cries and whimpers in the corner, she’s not doing a very good job of hiding.

“Mel, what’s wrong..” I ask again.

“Nothing Cody.” she snaps at me, dang, what did I do?! I sigh and shrug it off, she has a right to be mad, Bella and I really need to lay off the PDA thing.

“Something’s wrong, Angel.” I say to her.

“Don’t call me that.” she snaps again.

I say not a word as she puts her hand over her mouth.

I sigh and hug her in comfort. She smells amazing, like that perfume, Soft & Dreamy at Pink. I stroke her hair and give her time to cool down.

About 2 minutes later, she finally speaks.

“Sorry I snapped at you like that, Coco.” I smile in my head as she calls me that. That’s her little nickname for me, she got it from Greyson.

“It’s okay, Angel.” I say as I kiss her forehead.

She starts to speak again.

“I’m just… I don’t know… jeal-” I already knew she was jealous, I could see it. And I felt her pain, believe me… I felt it.

Bella came in and ripped Melody from my arms. She gave Melody another dirty look and dragged me out of the room. I shot one more appoligetic look towards Melody as another tear escaped her eyes. It tore me to pieces to see her cry.

“Cody, WE NEED TO TALK.” Bella fusses. Greeeeaaat, what did I ‘do wrong’ this time?

“We’re done. Over. I’m tired of you being around other girls.” oh NO she didn’t!

“Fine, if you’re going to be like that… JUST FINE.” I said before storming back into my room, only to find Melody not there, gosh darn it, she left. I called her a good 5 times & texted her 1 time… please don’t let her be mad, & most of all, please don’t let this ruin our friendship..

*END OF CODY’S FLASHBACK*

*Still Cody’s POV*

I give up, I really do. I didn’t want to bug Melody, but I also wanted to find out if she was still mad. I knocked on her door, only to find no answer because her parents were both at work, so I kinda invited myself in. She told me earlier, before she got pissed, that her siblings were at her grandparent’s house for the day. I looked at all the rooms, and quickly discovered the door that led to hers. I didn’t bother to knock, and I apparently startled her.. Oops..

*Melody’s POV*

I still didn’t bother to look up from my bed sheets.

I heard something that sounded like a door opening, but I shrugged it off.

Suddenly, I felt a warm, strong hand on my back, rubbing along my spine.

I shot up from the pillow, about ready to scream, only to find Cody rubbing and soothing my backbone.

“Shh, Angel, it’s me.” he pulls me closer to his chest and continues to rub my back.

I say nothing, but hug onto Cody like my life.

Something salty fell on my forehead, and I looked up to see Cody crying. I never, in my life, thought I’d see Cody cry…

“CODY! What’s wrong?!” I ask, a little too loudly.

“Bella dumped me, It’s okay.” He said- startled. I hugged onto him and then it was my turn to rub his back.

“It’s okay, it’ll be okay.” I then feel bad for being mad at both of them- I mean sheesh, I’ve only known him for a day.

We sat there hugging each other for what felt like forever, then finally Cody spoke.

“Thanks for being here for me, Angel.. And I’m sorry Bella ruins everything.” He said the last part with a chuckle. I grin.

“No problem, I’m sorry for over-reacting..” I said, and I look down at my legs that are crisscrossed in shame.

“You didn’t over-react, Angel…” I started to speak but,

I was cut off by him starring into my eyes, and his face approaching mine… getting closer and closer, until he was not even an inch away from my face, then…

__________________________

Don'tcha just LOOOOVEEEE cliffy's?!?!?!

Hahaha(: Sorry I haven't uploaded in FOREVAAAA.

Schoolwork sucks. End of story.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it<3

SIDENOTE: I DON'T HATE BELLA<3 #nohateonBella<3

-Melody(: