Chapter 18: Date Night, With the Best Boyfriend Ever.

The day passed way too slow for me. It was finally 6:00pm, only one & a half hours till Cody picks me up. He’s fixing out the “details”. I wonder what that silly boy has in mind for us tonight?

But anyway, I strutted into the bathroom and found my dress. It’s legit beautiful!

Yeah, you’re probably remembering how he told me to dress casual? He changed his mind. He’s a goof.

I carefully put my sparkly silver dress and fixed the bow on the front of it. It’s so cute, and what’s even cuter is that Cody picked it out for me and bought it! Geez, how I love that boy!

I carefully applied mascara and a little bit of eyeliner after curling my eyelashes.

I decided on only a little bit of foundation, just enough to cover my blemishes.

I put on my silver 3-inch heels. Dang, my feet are going to be killing me tonight! But, oh well.

Carefully, I walked slowly out of the bathroom. Not wanting to trip over anything.

I suddenly heard a phone ring, well, it’s not mine.

Found it. It’s got to be Cody’s. I looked at the name on the screen and scoffed. Bella.

Why the heck does he have her number? Psh, business I guess. I opted to just ignore it and put it on silent.

Now, just waiting for Cody.. That’s the hard part!

*An hour later*

“Knock knoccckkk!” someone’s tapping on the door. I think it’s Cody!

“Bout time, babe.” I opened the door to find an adorably hot Cody standing there in a formal shirt and black skinny jeans.

“Whoa.” I said to myself… yes, actually to myself this time!

He grins. “You look gorgeous, baby.” he coos as we walk out the door.

“Well, you look better.” I nudge him and wink.

“Nahh.” he nudges me back.

“Where are we going anyway?” Yes, I’m very inquisitive.

“Hmm,. Well If I told you- it wouldn’t be a surprise, no?” He gave me an I-know-what-I’m-talking-about look.

I giggle shyly and just squeeze his hand tighter.

*20 minutes later*

“Are we there YET?” I’m getting impatient, and this blindfold is annoying! But hey, you don’t hear me complaining about him holding my waist, anyway!

“Now we are.” he kissed my cheek and took of the black blindfold.

I gasped in amazement.

“Oh, my God.” was all I could say. I was greeted by beautiful resturant RIGHT on the water. It had lanterns hanging from the ceiling and the water was slowly crashing onto the shore.

“Like it, baby?” Cody pulled me into a hug.

“My Gosh, I LOVE YOU!” I whisper-scream.

“I love you too, now let’s eat! I’m starving.” I grinned and let him lead me inside. He’s the best boyfriend EVER.

I wonder how long this will last? Hopefully, forever.

_________________________

Hope you liked it!

MUST READ!:

I need IDEAS!<3

I need some evil person to come in the story at one point & screw everything up, but only for a little while >:D

SO, What do YOU guys want to happen in the story?!?! Let me know!<3

#muchlove!<3

Comment, Fan, Vote?<3