Chapter 10: & I Accept It.

I turned my head, so he only got my cheek.

“Tease..” He muttered under his breath, hoping I wouldn’t hear him, but I did.

I just roll my eyes.

“So, you know how we were going to teach you how to surf? Do you, erm, still want to go..?” Cody asks, shyly. Aw, he’s so cute…

“I couldn’t say no, plus it might get my mind off of things..” I tell him.

“YAY! I mean, cool..” he busts out with great enthusiasm, while I bust out in laughter.

“Alright Mr., get out. I gotta change.” I say with a stern look- right in his eyes.

“I don’t have to go out for that..” he says, flirty with a wink.

“Perv.” I roll my eyes and motion towards the door.

“Don’t make me spell it out for you, child.” I insist as he still refuses to leave.

“N-O-P-E.” he says while popping the P.

I sigh in frustration and grab my bikini and head to the downstairs bathroom.

Dang, mom’s still not home yet? Wow, long day I guess.

But hey, at least I’m not being pestered by my siblings..

I change into my bright pink, polka-dotted thick-stringed bikini from, well, Pink, and head out the bathroom door. I slip my ray bans on and holler up the stairs to Cody.

“CODY! Hurry your little butt downstairs!” I wait about a minute for an answer.

“Cody…?” I call again. Still, no answer.

I sigh and trudge my way BACK upstairs, only to find Cody shirtless, and his Billabong shorts riding extremely low on his waist.

I try to speak but my mouth keeps making weird O shapes while my eyes won’t take themselves off of Cody’s abs and waist.

He smirks and I turn my away, reluctantly.

“R-ready to go?” I manage to say.

“Yup.” he says as he puts one hand on my bare waist. It sends tingles up my spine and we both walk downstairs.

We walk down, hand in hand, to the local beach that’s only about 10minutes away, but 20minutes walking distance.

We finally arrived and put all our stuff down. Luckily, it’s a private beach, so there won’t be too much interruption.

I stretched out my towel and cuddled up in the sunny part of the beach, as Cody dragged his towel closer to mine. I smile at him as he tugs at and plays with my fingers. He rubs small circles on the back and palm of my hand.

“Shall we get surfing, Angel?” He asks, cutely.

“Sure, why not!” I smile back at him.

I grab the purple board off the stand as Cody grabs the blue one. Typical, I thought.

“Okay, now. Like this.” He said while taking my hands and pulling me close to him as we were in the water.

“Okay.” I was shaky, I felt my knees locking up, then out of no where, a huge wave comes up and wipes me right of the board.

As the board floats back to shore, I hear Cody calling my name frantically.

I let out a scream, but that only makes me inhale water and float deeper, and deeper into the sea-blue ocean. I think of Cody’s eyes- the same color as this harsh, gloomy ocean. I feel not a thing, only two strong arms flushing and attempting to pull on my arms, but I figure I’m a goner, and I accept it..

________________________________

Betcha didn't see THAT coming, huh?!

Thanks to ALL, EACH AND EVERYONE of you guys for getting me to over 1,000 reads! I thank you guys IMMENSELY!<3 <3 <3

143!<3

Updating as soon as possible<3

Thanks again, lovies<3

-xMelMel143x