Chapter 24: Tryna' Make Us 3, From That 2, He Still The 1.<3

I wake up, in a startling and unpleasant way at that.

Rushing to the bathroom, I immediately puke.

Cody rushes in right behind me and gets a small washcloth from my suitcase.

“Oh, gross.” I say, wiping my mouth.

“Baby, are you okay?!” Cody’s rubbing my back while I’m thoroughly wiping out my mouth.

“Not really.” I looked in the mirror. Cody was shirtless- and pantless, and I was in my underwear & a sports bra.

“Cody-” I begin.

“Yes, sweetheart?” he sooths my back again.

“….D-did you use protection last night..? Cause I KNOW this ain’t no food poisining.”

He stutters under his breath.

“Well… n-no, but we’re married. And I’d love being a daddy.” He winks and holds me tightly in his arms.

I couldn’t help but giggle. He says the cutest things during the most inappropriate times.

“I hope you’re a daddy.” I whisper. I love kids, so much- it’s unbelievable!

He grins, “I hope I am too.” he kisses my neck- but just a peck this time.

“I-I’m getting a test later. Okay?” I pinch his nose and smile. He gives me a big, genuine smile back.

“Why not now? I wanna know if I’m a daddy!” He grabs my hands and jumps slightly up and down.

“You’re the most grown, 5 year old-acting man I’ve ever seen!” I poke his cheek and he acts offended.

I laugh at how he’s acting. He’s hyper.

I sigh in defeat and decide to just get dressed. I want to find out if I’m a mom as well. Cause, I hope I am..

After I’m dressed, I tell Cody just to stay here, and that I’m going to the store.

Running into Walgreens, I search for the tests. I finally find them and hurry up to the register.

Whoa, freaky. It’s the same lady from about a year ago- when Bella hit me.

“Hey! I remember you!” the lady smiles and her blonde hair is getting grayer with age.

“Oh hey.” I smile back to show courtesy.

“Ooh, pregnancy tests?” she questions. Dang, she’s really inquisitive.

“Ha, yeah.” I rub the back of my neck nervously.

“Well, you’d make a good mom. And I see your cheek is better!” she says while ringing up the tests.

“Thank you! And yes ma’am, it is.”

“You’re welcome. & That’ll be nine dollars & fifty two cents.” I hand her the money and pick the bag off of the counter.

“See you later!” She hollers.

“Alright!”

I hop into my midnight blue Mustang and drive back to the hotel.

I’m going up the elevator & reading how to use the tests.

Ding, ding, ding, ding!

Stepping off the elevator, I look for my room key.

“Shi….” I start to say but shut up.

I knock quietly on the door.

“Cody, it’s me!” Cody opens the door and pretty much pushes me into the bathroom.

“C’mon, c’mon. I wanna know!” He’s so friggin adorable!

“Alright.. W-w-wait outside the door.” I was nervous.

Taking the test in my hand, I do exactly what it tells me to.

Waiting for about 5 minutes, I’m pacing with Cody around, and around, and around our suitcase.

Finally. It’s done.

We both rush to it and I close my eyes. Praying for the best, I open my eyes.

I squeal when I see when it said, positive.

“C-Cody, you’re a daddy now.” I was in tears of joy and I held onto his neck and he kissed me passionately.

“I’m a daddy…” he repeated and smiled hugely. My life couldn’t get any better, I swear.

___________________

Aaaaandddd, SHE'S PREGGO!<3

Teehee, <3

Well, hope you liked it!

ONEMORECHAPTERTILLTHESEQUEL<3

Comment, vote, fan?<3

#muchmuchmuchlove<3