Chapter 13: Those Words Made My Night.

I was still in shock. Cody went home to tell his mom I had to ask first.

Then, I was greeted by the lovely sound of the front door opening.

“I’m home, sweetheart! With Chinese food, as well!” My mom yelled from the door.

“MOM MOM MOM MOM! MUM! MUM! MUM! MUMMMYYYYY!” I yell while slipping down the hallway in my socks, and crashing into the table, but shaking it off and continue my running path to the door.

“Yes?!” my mom was a little surprised..

“Uhm, Okay, so uh,. Cody’s going to.. New York City, and wondering if I can go as well? IT’S ONE LESS CHILD YOU HAVE TO FEED, AND SCHOOL ENDS NEXT WEEK TOO! AND HE’S LEAVING IN 2 WEEKS! PLEASE?! PLEASE?! PLEASEEEE?!” I say all at once.

My mom puts on her ‘WTF’ expression and stutters..

“I- I- I don’t know. I must speak with his mom first, sweetheart.” as soon as she said ‘talk to his mom’ I raced out the back door.

“CODY! CODY! CODY! CODY!” I say- just like I did when I ran up to my mom, looking like a child with rabies.

“Whoa! Hold up, woman!” I get stopped by Alli, gripping my shoulders tightly.

“WHAT’D SHE SAY?! HUH?!” she turns just as excited- so much for her being the ‘calm one’ of the bunch.

“Uh, she needs to talk to your parents..” I roll my eyes.

“MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!” she hollers.

“Y’know, you could’ve just went inside…” I say to Alli.

“It’s more fun this way.” she smirks.

I grin. That’s so something Alli would say.

“Yes, honey?!” her mom come rushes out of the house in her apron and slippers.

“Hey sweetheart! Did you ask your mom?” Angie asks.

“Yes ma’am, she wants to talk to you.” I say.

“Okay, that’s fine! Is it okay to go over there now?” Angie inquires again.

“Sure! I’ll take you over there!” I guide her to my door.

“Thanks for just, forgetting me.. Love you too.” Alli pouts.

I giggle and tug onto her arm.

When I get into the house, I’m greeted by warm arms linking around my small waist.

“Ey, Angel.” the Aussie says. I know that whisper anywhere.

“Hi, Cody.” I say shyly while leaning my head back on his shoulder. He giggles into the soft, warm crevice of my neck. I shiver with pleasure. It tingles against my skin, that makes me let out a slight moan.

Cody smirks but he’s getting pleased. We nearly forget our parents are there with their eyebrows raised.

I blush a crimson color, along with Cody and we both stare down at our feet while his arms slowly un-link their way from my waist.

Our parents and Alli bust out in a big fit of laugher while Cody and I are still blushing.

Angie and my mom talked about it for a bit.

“Well… I suppose you can go..” my mom ponders a minute before saying all those words.

I run and jump-hug her.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOUUUU!” I scream and kiss her cheek.

And then, it’s Mrs. Simpson’s turn. I run, hug, and thank her and she kisses my forehead.

“No problem, sweetheart.” She says with a smile.

“More like daughter-in-law…” Alli says under her breath.

That makes everyone laugh, and Cody’s cheeks turn another pink color, I giggle and look up at him.

“Maybe, one day..” He whispers in my ear.

                    Those three words,

                                  made my night.

________________________________

Well, surprise upload?(;

Hope you guys liked it:)

NEW YORK IN NEXT CHAPTER BABAY!<3

Stay tuned!

Fan, Vote, Comment, They're GREATLY appreciated<3

#love #143 #swagge(;

-xMelMel143x