Chapter Sixteen: The Beginning of The End.

The next morning, the fellow tribal delegations were ready to set sail to their homelands and at that moment, Sabretooth called Storm to the docks.

"Storm, I want you to leave without me to Asmorath" said Sabretooth. The nervous tone of his voice was caught by the keen senses of the seasoned warrior.

"Is there a problem my lord?" asked Storm.

"No!" answered Sabretooth immediately. "Everything is fine Storm. I just have to run some personal errands, that's all."

"Maybe I can help you my lord. You just have to order me, I will get it done" said Storm.

"What part of 'personal' don't you understand soldier!?" shouted the shaky Viking lord.

It was not Storm's position to question the king. He set sail to Asmorath without the king while leaving a large boat at his majesty's disposal as commanded by the man himself. Something was obviously wrong with the picture but Storm didn't try to crack the code. It was the king's personal issues.

Sabretooth watched as the ship sailed across the sea till it was not visible to the naked eye, and he got into his boat and set sail to a different direction. He was in a bit of a rush and quite nervous for a harmless personal errand, unless it was not. He was on his way to Pirates bay to meet Dragonskull personally to inform about the summit.

He reached his destination quicker than he expected due to the fine weather which was hard to come by during this time of the year. He rushed to the Dragonskull Manor as fast as his feet could carry him and met Dragonskull.

"Ah my friend, how was the summit? Did you enjoy the food and the women? Did Zenobia treat you well?" said Dragonskull as soon as the Viking lord entered the room.

"That's not the case Dragon, they have come up with the most brilliant idea of how to take you down. And no, they aren't going to declare a war against you, because that would've worked out in our favour" said Sabre.

"Then what is their brilliant idea?" asked Dragon.

"They've put together a small and efficient team of elite warriors to bring you down and they are not just ordinary soldiers, trust me on this one Dragon. My guardian is one of them and he is one tough son of a bitch!"

"Ah! Stormwood. I've always had my eyes for that lad. So talented, that young one is."

"Now isn't the time to praise him, he is their leader and he isn't going to stop until he put a sword through your bloody heart!" said Sabretooth.

"Calm down and let me think Sabretooth. So how many people are there in the team?"

"Five."

"We have the upper-hand in this situation because we must assume that we know their every move before they even make it, thanks to you that is" said Dragonskull while pointing at the only Viking present there. "But we cannot absorb much damage right now because my troops are still recovering from our last siege and most of them won't be able to pick up a weapon for quite some time and some maybe never" said the Pirate lord.

"So you need some time is it? I mean I can keep Storm occupied for some time and keep him away from any action" said Sabretooth. "But I cannot be doing it for eternity. At some point you will have to face the consequences. You will have to face E. L. O. S."

"I know" started Dragon. "So what I want you do is, delay them by not giving permission to engage on us."

They discussed about it for a considerable amount of time. Sabretooth went down to the docks and left Pirates bay to return home. By the time he returned home the Viking delegation had already returned home and all of them were waiting on their king.

Things were never going be the same from here onwards. E. L. O. S has been formed. Dragonskull was planning his next move, all pressure on Sabretooth as he has to carry on acting as a mole and betray his homeland and Eric, still blind of the fact that his uncle is a traitor and a murderer.

The end of Phase One...

ba\܋