Chapter Fourteen: Luxor.

The leaders and their crews set sail in order to be present in the capital of Luxor for the Tribal Summit held in ancient Egypt. For some, the journey was a smooth one but for others it was not as smooth as one would expect due to the unpredictable climate changes.

As all the participants landed, they had the privilege to witness the grandeur of Luxor as it was decorated like a bride for the occasion. All the parties representing each tribe were very well treated in terms of hospitality and luxury.

The meeting was to be held tomorrow and some of the delegations had their way with all the women and food which were freely available, but on a more serious note, the leaders and the closest people to the leaders were more serious about the situation and was preparing themselves for the important task at hand as they were working on the proposals that they were about present.

The time had come for all the leaders to meet. They came down to the hall and even Montezuma, who was late to arrive at Luxor, appeared just in time for the opening. As they stood at the end of the flight of the grand staircase where the meeting was about to be held, the door with the golden serpent opened and Queen Zenobia stepped forward out of the room to invite all the leaders to join her in the 'Serpents Dorm'.

All the dignitaries walked up the stairs with much anticipation in to the Serpents Dorm and took their respective seats where their names were carved in gold.

"Gentlemen, thank you for being present here today" said Queen Zenobia. "How about we skip right to the problem, my dear friends?"

"Yes we shall" said Sabretooth. "Now, it is not news that the Pirates attacked us and the Samurais. We yet don't know his plans for sure, but we have to assume that he is after the Weapon of the Immortals".

"Of course he is after the Weapon of the Immortals! Otherwise why would he collect the power gems? He wants to rule and command all the tribes. He wants all the men at his disposal" said Musashi Nobunaga in a disturbed tone.

"My condolences to all the tribal leaders who were victims of Dragoskull's attacks and for all the warriors who died in battle" said Zenobia. "We should stop the Pirates now, before it's too late."

"Yes, we should go to war with them and show them once and for all whom they are messing with!" said Montezuma. "They cannot defeat us all, so we are at advantage."

"No. you are forgetting something Montezuma, my friend" said Musashi. "They have the Lion Gem as well as the Dragon Gem with the Kitana of Fate and the Pistol of Doom. Even though he has the Ox Gem, The Battle-axe of Odin is in our possession, thanks to the mighty gods. As hard as it is to admit, we cannot risk anymore human lives."

"But my lord, it is not possible to wield the Katana of Fate by a stranger is it not? Only the rulers of the respective tribes could wield it, from what I have heard" asked Xiphil from the Lord of the Samurais.

"Yes Xiphil, but it is only one way to be able to wield it" said Lord Musashi. "There are three ways you could be eligible to be wielding the Great weapons. The other two ways are when the present wielder nominates the weapon to another user by himself".

"My lord, and the other way beign?"

"The person who kills the previous owner will have the right to wield the particular weapon" replied Lord Musashi.

There was a small pause in the room until Zenobia started to speak.

"I agree with Musashi. It is not possible to wage a war against the Pirates with three of the gems in their possession" said Zenobia. "I think we need a small and an efficient team that could infiltrate Pirates Bay and get back our Gems."