Chapter Five: Pirates Bay.

It was a two day journey to the destination by ship. They had to cross the 'Silent seas' and sail pass the 'Longshard mountain' to get to Pirates Bay. The sea was quite calm that day, making it easier for the Vikings to carry on with the voyage.

Although the first day was quiet, the second was not. On their way they had to face a mild storm causing minor damages to the ship, but no one was injured. At the end of day two the first ship accompanied by Haraldstorm arrived at Pirates Bay. The cold breeze combed through their hair as they entered the city.

The surrounding was totally different from the island of Asmorath. There were taverns and brothels all over the area. They made their way into the city to find a place to dine.

'Dumshell Diner' was the name of the place they chose and as they entered the diner, they helped themselves with seats to sit. Then a worker came near the table.

"How are ya fellas? You new here?" asked the worker in a friendly manner.

"We are fine. And yes, we are new here", answered Berkham a fellow Viking warrior.

"Aight' mate, what can I getcha'?" asked the worker.

In the middle of their dinner, the other half of the crew came in and they helped themselves. Sabretooth gave Haraldstorm a nod as they dined in different tables.

They went out of the diner after completing their meal and regrouped in the outskirts of the city and discussed about further actions.

"The city seems to be lightly guarded. It shouldn't be that hard to infiltrate the Dragonskull manor. Let's check it out" said Harald.

The Dragonskull manor was in the middle of the city. They traveled in two groups, one from the north and one from the west to avoid attracting unnecessary attention. They arrived at the Manor. It was huge and beautiful. Both the groups examined the vicinity and regrouped.

"Okay. There is two men near the west door way and three near the south. The east doorway seems to be unguarded" said Harald in a reassuring manner. "The west side is unguarded as well. We'll go in from there".

"I suggest that you go from east side. Me and my crew shall infiltrate from the west side" said Sabretooth instantly.

It was rather quite weird for Sabretooth to say something like that. He usually obeys whatever the king says. But this was the first time he changed the king's plans. But Harald agreed to what he said as there was no time to argue as to who is proceeding from where.

It was almost midnight. The time for the infiltration had come. All the warriors equipped themselves including the brothers Haraldstorm and Sabretooth. They gathered around near the manor where the infiltration was to be taken place.

"This is it my fellow Vikings. These pirates killed your queen, my wife and they have to pay for it. This is not the end for us. We will survive. I promise you that much" said Harald with much enthusiasm with a pinch of taste for revenge.

He looked up at the Dragonskull manor and said, "let's burn this place to the ground", and started charging towards the east side of the manor.

It was unguarded as planned. It was as if there was no one residing in the manor. They snuck in and continued slowly into the manor. A pirate was standing guard at the end of the door way.

Berk, who is an expert marksman, shot an arrow towards him and put him to the ground. They continued forward. Sam, another one of the Viking warriors took a peak at the insides of the manor. It was empty. No one was there.

"My lord, this is not right. The manor is empty" said Sam.

"We have done well then. We have completely surprised them. This is our chance. Go inside and search for Dragonskull. He might be here somewhere wasted with a few girls besides him" said Harald in an excited manner.

They went in to the manor and up the stairway in to a room where they believed Dragonskull was in. As they went into the room, they saw a man with a long beard and two monstrous eyes.

It was Dragonskull! They had done it. They had caught the man off-guard. The infiltration was complete.

r