Chapter Fifteen: E. L. O. S

Musashi said, in an ecstatic tone, "That is a brilliant idea! If we could set up a good team of elite warriors to infiltrate and retrieve the power gems and assassinate Dragonskull we could..."

"But why do we have to assassinate Dragonskull, and I do not agree with Zenobia and Musashi of putting up a team to kill Dragonskull" said Sabretooth.

"And why would that be if I may ask?" said Lord Musashi.

"Well it's just that... it would... um..."

"All those who are in favor of assigning a team, may raise their hands" said Montezuma as Sabretooth was finding it difficult to provide a valid reason not to assign an elite squad of warriors.

Three hands were up in the air except for that of Sabretooth's. All the leaders looked at one another as they lowered their hands down. The whole room was filled with intensity as to whom they were going to recruit into this exclusive squad of warriors. Xiphil looked at his partner and then looked at Storm, his former acquaintance from the defense unit. Storm was quite excited about this new development and came forward to speak his mind. He asked for permission to speak from Sabretooth and he granted Storm's wish.

"My Lords, I would like to speak my mind on whom to recruit. I suggest that you would recruit us, the guardians of the tribal leaders." Storm continued. "We are not only the guardians of the tribal leaders but also some of the most powerful and famous warriors in the world."

There were chatters among the people who were present in the room. The guardians too were communicating through their eyes across the room and nodding their heads.

"Yes, storm is right. We don't need to search for anybody else. Our right hand men and women are the best choices. Ontaria, my guardian too said that it was a brilliant idea to recruit the most trustworthy and the most powerful warriors and that happens to be you people and since most of you know each other from previous experiences, it would be easier for you all to communicate as well" said Zenobia.

"My guardians too support Stormwood's idea to join forces with the movement." said Montezuma.

"Yes, my men are ready to contribute by joining the squad" said Musashi.

Sabretooth too agreed on sending Storm to join forces with the best to fight against the notorious pirates to retrieve the lost Gems and to assassinate Dragonskull in the process.

The squad comprised of Stormwood of the Vikings, Ontaria and Hexy of the Egyptians, Xiphil & Chimalli of the Aztecs and Kamikaze Shogun of the Samurais.

"The team is all set, and I suggest that we appoint my brother Chimalli as the leader of the team" said Montezuma.

"The leadership of a task as vital as this should not depend on bloodlines and pressures from the higher-ups. I say we give the leadership to Storm, who not only came up with this idea but also the most experienced among the chosen, according to my knowledge. I have heard so much about you, and your heroic actions as well as your crimes, and even-though they were crimes they were still great" said Musashi.

"The name of the team will be E. L. O. S'. Eagle, Lion, Ox & Serpent" said Zenobia.

All agreed on the decision made by Musashi and in a matter of minutes, Storm had become the leader of 'ELOS', the only hope of getting back the gems from Dragonskull.

That brought to an end to the great gathering of the leaders and all the members departed with hope to bring down Dragonskull and his evil forces.