Chapter Seven: A New Reign Begins.

It was so sad that his own brother betrayed Harald and his Viking tribe. Eric just lost both of his parents. He was all alone in this world with no one to love.

Sabretooth and Dragonskull have joined forces finally. Sabretooth, now has the chance to rule Asmorath and become the leader of the Vikings.

According to the Norse law, Eric was the rightful heir. But as he was underage, his guardian, Sabretooth had full authority over him. It was easy for Sabretooth to manipulate Eric. It's plain to see that Eric was an intelligent young one, but he was only a child nonetheless.

After all the chaos, Sabretooth returned to Asmorath.

Eric was waiting for the arrival of his father and uncle patiently. Sabretooth finally arrived home.

Eric was devastated after hearing false information of his father's death. The poor child did not know that his own uncle had betrayed his own kin, his own blood.

Vivian tried her best to console him. Even Mary tried, as Eric and she grew up together. But it was not an easy task, even for them.

A couple of weeks passed since Sabretooth's arrival. And it was time to coronate the new king of Asmorath. Sabretooth finally got what he wanted, the throne of Asmorath to himself.

Although Vivian, a single mother who happens to be Lady Bloodaxe's hand maiden, she was a very attractive woman. Any Viking born who was in line to be king, had to be married. Sabretooth had always fancied Vivian. Her perfect body and her beautiful face made her very desirable and soon Sabretooth married her.

The coronation ceremony was grand. It was the happiest Asmorath has been since the siege and the untimely death of their beloved king, Harald the great.

All the people were celebrating with their new king. The traitor, Sabretooth was having the time of his life but Eric was still moaning his father's death.

The reign of Sabretooth had begun. Times have changed wildly. Asmorath has become quite dull. Punishments have become harsh even for the slightest of crimes. The taxes and other charges were sky rocketed. All the farmlands were taken over by the castle whereas earlier it was distributed among the farmers who were engaged in farming activities. Some of the wages of labours were not paid and the people of Asmorath were completely forgotten by Sabretooth.

People started talking about the new reign. They started comparing between King Haraldstorm and King Sabretooth. All, the new king ever wanted was power and he got it effortlessly by murdering his own brother.

As years passed by, the people got tired of his reign. People started reacting and revolting king Sabretooth's course of action and they were controlled by violent means which were prohibited during the Former king's reign.

I�#�K�2dP�$